General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,741 through 25,755 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lilmissesmum

emma31 sorry about dh, my dh has done that to me a few times right near O any how next time best not wait just be spontaneous and jump him LOL!! 😉 Hope your O and Bding run into each other 🙂

Amanda42986
    Participant

UGH! Has anyone ever had OPK’s not work correctly? I could SWEAR I am ovulating right now but the OPK is saying negative :(. Good luck Terrian. Hopefully it’s pregnancy hormones that are getting to you!! 😉

sweetie2320

and4eva…my husband is the same i was going to buy it in and feba nd my husband said no way… if im not preggo this cycle im totaly going tobe sneakign some!!! I wanna dow whatever it takes!!

Amanda42986
    Participant

I am testing on Friday I believe, ladies! Lucky those are definitely positives!!!!! CONGRATS!! If it were me I wouldn’t tell family/friends so early but if your HCG levels come back at an appropriate level then I would think it would be okay!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Ohhh haha. Glad its working now hehe

SEEG

Just woke up and I am extremely nauseous I had to eat 2 mins after waking up. (This is my morning since I work nights)

Wends123

Stefanier – yes it is possible that you might have missed it, anything can affect it e.g. drinking too much before taking the test, not waiting 4 hours before taking the test etc… but keep on testing and maybe it will still happen! Good luck to you!!

Luv2teach

Hi ladies and Happy Easter! Still trying to learn all the lingo on here since joining last week. I’m figuring out most of it but can’t figure out tww? What is that? And dpiui? 🙂

Amy011
    Participant

How exciting! What MG did you take of clomid? Are you having bloods done as well on the 3rd?

New to the site….hubby and I have been ttc for 1 month. I am 9dpo today and am considering testing tomorrow with fmu. I am just wondering if I should wait until af is actually late. Have had some symptoms that could be pregnancy or pms…both similar. Tired, emotional – lots of crying (and I never cry), minor cramping, acne. Any thoughts?

RyanNeveMum

@ Wendy congrats lets keep these BFP coming.

TaraLynnnn

Yeah if u use the camera itself it should be pretty clear!!

tk2

amy- My opks would show nothing and then one day I took a second one in the afternoon and Bam it was there. But mine did not get darker up to the positive- it was nothing and then dark

SEEG

still having ovulation pain. but I got postive opk test thursday night/ frida morning. negative since then but today the opk looked darker then yesterday not positive though (I am 2dpo). We bded cd 12-13-14-15-16-17-18. so I think I got it all covered. Fingers crossed that this is our month.

sweetie2320

Eve…. maybe put it ibn befoer with out him noticing?

Viewing 15 posts - 25,741 through 25,755 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.