General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,861 through 25,875 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lilmissesmum

Jaime that would make it so much harder doing it not only once but multiple times I really do hope you get your chance again soon for another bfp 🙂

AbigailsMommy…As long as you ovulate before Monday, it is feasible. You would need one of the good tests that say you can test up to 5 days before a missed period and you still would only have about a 63% chance of positive if you are pg. But it is possible as long as your cycles are 28 days or less.

07babe
    Participant

Diana- well my cycle is never usually the same. sometimes it is but when i did the calucation for my expected AF from my micariage. It would be a 29 day cycle from the time my hcg levels went back to normal because af showed her face on the 30th. and levels were normal by the 1st,

lol cleo – your on your countdown now are you – im the same but my countdown is to go back to bed i start work at 4am

2tiesttc1tutu
    Participant

Only I am due for Af on the 2nd too I have some symptoms but really just dont feel like I am pregnant. My cycles are all messed up and Af was only light spotting last month idk what to think anymore. However I will be your poas buddy?

Duffy
    Participant

well ladies i’ve just posted a photo of my BBT Chart… Diane and cpalmer i would definately be interested in what you or anyone else have to say about it

07babe
    Participant

waitin4baby . i AM ON THE SAME BOAT! AF should be here around April 28th or 29th. but, They usually say You can test as early as 10dpo. but you dont always get the results you want that early either.

berrynice

Get that cane to his behind rach!!!

Misty22

Hello ladies. Im a little confused. My DH and I just started TTC on the 20th of this month. But for the past 3 days i’ve been feeling so sick to my stomach. I can smell something and it send me into a dry heave. I dont know whats going on with me. I mean I want to be pregnant but this is just crazy, even if I did get pregnant so soon, would I really be having symptoms this early? I mean its been literally 5 days, im thinking impossible, but I cant deny the sickness….any ideas?

ams8663
    Participant

Hey ladies..I have a question I am either 10 or 11 dpo….Woke up this morning with some light bleeding, Af isn’t due for another 2 or 3 days. Is this more likely to be implantation bleeding or an early period…I am not having any signs that AF is really coming. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

IrishEyes

Mom2boy-thanks for that, that’s it I’m so excited now I can’t contain myself I can’t believe this could happen for us !! Pppppplllleeeeaaaassseee be real .

babynheaven

rylansmommy – I’m a day behind you I had my IUI but the only symptom I have is lower back tinggies….I dont know if is a sign of pregnancy or a sign that I will get my AF…..did you have any symptoms prior to your BFP…?

Lilmissesmum

Katmoma what a tool why would you ever say something like that and the belly thing I am mortified 🙁 Sorry you had to be near her even more sorry for the little miracle she is carrying 🙁

RubyLove

SarahMN and AbigailMommy- I had my DD in August 07, it’s funny how many peope are back on thsi site from back then!

ZoeHow

Katmoma – I felt the OV pain last Wenesday, just to the right of my belly button. I knew that was from my ovaries because the dr. pointed them out during my HSG. Anyway, I ran right home to take OPT and BAM! Positive! It stayed positive for two days so I immediately BD. I continued to have the OV cramping for those two days. Well now, 3 or 4 DPO, I am having cramping below my bikini line. I was wondering if that means I have a fertilized egg or if that happens anyway. What do you think? Anyone can answer, I would appreciate it. Baby dust to all!

Viewing 15 posts - 25,861 through 25,875 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.