General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 25,951 through 25,965 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

KellyG

That really sucks lains! hopefully you can get back to work tomorrow and talk to your boss. I take my job really seriously too so I would be very upset in that situation

DiandClover

I’m back – my friends are accounted for Gator, but 17 still missing πŸ™

xweegeex

p sorry 2 bring a downer 2 the forum but i found out that my friend from work went for her 12 wk scan last week & got told shes had a m\c πŸ™ feel so sad for her, she was so happy 2 b expecting her 3rd….

DiandClover

Hey ladies, I’m doing great… but I think my son just ate another bug – yuck! Hubby brought some wood into the house the other day and there were some carpenter bugs in it (some people call them sow or pill bugs) – well, the fireplace is in the room next to the family room, and for some reason, those critters see an escape route this way… Sebastian has tracked down two so far πŸ˜› Needless to say, the wood has been burned, no more wood is coming into the house, and I think I have eliminated all the bugs… well, the boy helped.

MrsBugs

That’s just really cheered me up! I too feel really sad because I’ve just watched the film seven pounds with Will Smith, it is soooo sad! Now I need to watch a disney film to cancel it out. But I maj just go to bed and think about globby cm!!!

BABY DUST….BABY DUST…(hope it helps!)

My opk was positive last tuesday and negative wed and thurs .. you couldn’t even see a line in the control window and last night it was dark dark dark!!!

cpalmer

Hey gator! Im in the 2ww n i only wish i was testing soon lol im only 3dpo i think so blah i hate waitimg hah

RydersMomma

DiandClover

Hey Lil, grrrr – no, not yet. Dr. appointment tomorrow.

xweegeex

emma1989 – well that gives me some hope then, but i dont really have any symptoms anymore, was getting loads but now not really any so im now convinced AF will show fri πŸ™ congrats on your BFP btw!! heres to a healthy & happy 9 months! πŸ™‚

BFN this morning πŸ™

DiandClover

BabyFever – congrats to you too! Your short cycle was a BFP in the making πŸ˜‰ cool!

Cherryb0m

last month i didnt get EWCM really I did get 4 days of slippery thin EW kind of CM though, does that count at fertile??

babybum
    Participant

chocolate icecream sanwiched between two chocolate chip cookies mmm lol damn af I gain pounds because of her! lol okay g2g to bed its like almost 2 am and I have to wake up in 5 hrs with 2yr old ds πŸ™‚ Sweet dreams of babies πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 25,951 through 25,965 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.