General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Ok ladies, I called my OB nurse and told her I tested on Sunday and that I should have my AF on Wednesday but it came back negative. I am very regular every 27 to 28 days I can mark it and be so accurate. She said don’t panic wait a week and test again, so anyone in my boat don’ jump ship yet. 🙂

babedci
    Participant

congrats lindsey!!!!

babydoll76

ryder- try not testing again till sunday…hold out…like donna said your not out the game yet….

the first 2 months I tested as soon as I could..though then that was killing me too, cause I would think ‘well maybe it’s to early’ so when I got a BFN I would have a double whammy…getting the BFN and then AF

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Cd13 for me today. Still bding every second day and 2 days in a row the other day haha . Last night after we bd’d I had like cramps in my tummy for awhile ?? :s .. & my daughter is 20 months today. Exactually 4 months til she’s 2 :O :s .

Mommyof1ttc

Congrats Lisseo and Peach!!!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I did a poll for middle names for lily, and noone seems to like Lily-Ella .. Which is my fav haha why is that? Anyone got more suggestions of a middle name? But not Rose that’s Tahlias middle name haha

Kristy

Im in Alberta and I could get in today if I called. My Doc is an hour away though. Do you guys have urgent care there? Maybe go get it checked out there?

jas1987

Hey everyone, congrats on the BFPS!!!

VanessaG

Congrats Mummy to Jude!! I am so happy for you and your hubby.

Cherryb0m

morning ladies!

mommyto6

@Dawn I did a hpt today and it was a bfn. I think it was just a fluke that I had a + opk the other day. I also think all the stress in my life right now is causing my cycle to be acting up. Congrats to all the bfps and fx to everyone in the 2ww.

donna07
    Participant

thanks mfbrown – When do u think i shuld test and wat is the bes test to use, also wat time of day

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

lulu99 – BOOOO ! So sorry to hear that the awful witch decided to show her ugly face. Finger’s crossed this new cycle will be the month for you .. I’m incredibly anxious,i’ll be 1dpo tomorrow. I’m cramping so bad, hopefully 23 months of TTC will end in a BFP ! x

Cherryb0m

hi ladies 11 DPO here! i am sooo tired and have been having headaches for the past 3 days. if AF shows on Sunday, she is going to show with a vengance!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.