General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 26,131 through 26,145 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mangomomma

Kattie-wow! Too bad her mom didn’t tie her tubes. LOL Onebaby~I’m the same way. If they are in the house, I’ll use them.CD 14 for me today. DH and I bd last night. (TMI) After though he said it felt like a really intense tickle while he was cumming. He also had a tinge of red on him. Has this happened to anyone else?

Dsquared83

Arctic….I think the appointments are the best part because I get to see them, but the rest of it….I don’t like…lol

Damnkat

mango- My OPK’s were not 100% clear if they were pos or neg as I had the half/half lines. If I go by the darkest OPK I am 2dpo, CM and cramping also back up the OPK’s. I ran out of them after I tested again yesterday morning. I usually test most of my cycle as I never know if I have O’d or not as don’t usually get a pos OPK or anything that might be close to a pos OPK. As I don’t temp, I can’t be a 100% certain if I have O’d or not. With PCOS I have very irregular cycles, anything from 14 – 44 days and rarely O(this is maybe the 4th time in 21 mths). So it is really difficult to pinpoint my most fertile time as the usual calendars don’t work. I also keep testing with OPK’s to make sure they go back to neg to confirm my surge has finished.

tiffyy

chica, for me i felt it on both side and my bb gets sore. it’s not the same as af cramps though. it’s a lot less

Dawn- No Ovulation was the 20th ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey ladies I’m new to this. Well this will be my second month of trying my period was july 27 so I guess I’m suppose to be ovulating sometime this week but I’m not to sure. so I’m gonna bd everyday this week and night hopefully it works. wish me luck ladies! Baby dust to all. Also my period was kinda weird this month it usually starts off heavy and last for three days but this time it started off slow and lasted for about seven days. Wat could that mean? I took a hpt but I got a bfn so I’m guessing I’m not preggers so ill be tryin again. But has that ever happened to anyone else?

Mommy2ani- lol that’s funny! FX you get a BFP when u test ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

cpalmer

lol awww diane ur such a sweetie ๐Ÿ™‚ i say ‘amen’ to that!!! only bcuz i know exactly what ur saying….i was sooo down last wekk with everything that had happened but i refuse to give us without a fite, therefore i have resumed my quest in TTC ๐Ÿ˜€ i also like the fostering idea, i was a foster child (well they were my god-parents but still) i thank god everyday for them and i would really like to be that to someone someday ๐Ÿ™‚

Damnkat

they say to take EPO up until you O and the switch to flax seed oil for the remainder until AF as the EPO can cause uterine contractions. So EPO is not recommended during pregnancy, however flax seed oil is fine to take while pregnant.

MARKEISHA

Good morning ladies stoppin by to drop off loads of baby dust

dmmarinewife

amw- we can be cycle buddies…I am cd3…lol. I’m just trying to pass time for AF to be done wreaking havoc on my body, since this is the first ‘Real’ period since Mirena removal, and OMG_ even though it’s a normal flow- I feel like it’s just soo much! lol. Def. not used to this! Quick question- do any of you ladies have a yummy recipe for Apple Crisp- as I’ve been wanting to make it lately…lol Thanks all!

AMANDA
    Participant

lol im at the store buying hpts……i hate the tww

Vikki

damnkat: Sorry to hear that. I hope for a full recovery and that you will be back with us.

AMANDA
    Participant

about 7 dpo

dmmarinewife

Cd 17… ?? Dpo…lol. not sire what day I o’d, so just gonna test Friday (10/28) since af is due on 10/31… Not many symptoms. Sore bbs, tired, and nausea, primarily in the car… Ugh. C’Mon Friday. Lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 26,131 through 26,145 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.