General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 26,401 through 26,415 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Obscurette

sorry stacie, that sucks! I agree it is hard to see the other bfp’s sometimes, I hope you’ll pop in from time to time though! take care!

caraj

so ladies i went to the doc on thursday and she thinks tis month might be the goods =) i had a blood test now were waiting till monday to find out =)
    af is 6days late so this is a good sign i hope =)
    and what else is good is i have some big signs i am increased appetite and really sore nipples, a little bit of nausea but its only from certian smells =) so wish us luck =P
    sticky baby dust to all =)

LBrels

Becky18 – how many days after AF was due did your BFP appear?

Tmama3

Tarry – you have EWCM right before, during, and sometimes for a day or 2 after you ovulate. So, always BD when you have it. Good luck!!!

LBrels

ashley – the line on my opk on 23rd Dec was darker than the reference line – so i ovulated 23rd/24th. That is right isnt it?

Stacywi

Cutiepie82- Thanks, I agree its the not knowing part that seems to be so frustraiting!!! I thought I was done with what ever it was that was going on then again tonight I have more brownish discharge, not alot just enuogh to need a panty liner!!! Ugh, soo annoyed? Just wish we knew what was going on! Thats the only downfall of certain bc… you go so long without a real oeriod and you lose all aspects of what your body is made to do! baby dust to all****

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I use my mobile,so i assume its a problem with my phone,its annoyin i no,sorry ladies is any1 havin a quiet nite in like me,ive gone from 32inches 2 41 on my waist in 3days did that happen 2 any1 else,get 2 wk26,wth not even a bump,then bang,u cant c u feet anymore? Lol x

DiandClover

*you’re welcome* lurkers, take notes 😉 better yet, pop in here and make suggestions!

Duffy
    Participant

yeah….I have been getting 36.7 for the past 4 days but today I got 36.54 but I am 7 DPO and my temp right now is about what I have been getting during the day each day this week … either implantation dip or i slept with my mouth opened….LC I think you need to come over and take my thermometer away from me lol

BabyBeiler
    Participant

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! 🙂 that is so awesome 🙂

Dsquared83

Good Morning Ladies

lilmama17

nope. but i went for my second Blood test today sense the first one was inconclusive. !

Duffy
    Participant

happyforest – I don’t have any children but From what I have seen with my sister in law you learn to adapt and to cope with multiple children

Poofy
    Participant

I took a first response last night ( stupid to take it at night I know) Anyways I am due for AF on the 22nd or 23rd so I am hoping it was negative because I took it too soon and at night

LBrels

phoenix – bd bd bd and more bd for next few days. Fingers crossed!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 26,401 through 26,415 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.