General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 26,626 through 26,640 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

gould4494

Well I hope everyone else is having better luck at the posa party! I got a BFN and spot the dog decided to crash my party so I’m sure the witch will be here this evening! :o( fx for the rest of you!

kbpc3949
    Participant

Congrats ababylove!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Turtlefur – It has already been a month!! My goodness!!! Time is dragging for me and probably everyone else but with you saying a month it feels like it was just yesterday!!! haha

biziemom
    Participant

gn donna

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Dawn – wow I hope things get better for you…and mommytoabi – thats so weird!! idk why you would have a faint on the IC but a not pregnant on the digi!!! Good luck!! Hoping you get you pos in a couple days. Do you feel like AF will be making an appearance at all?

DiandClover

Hiya Gatornay!

data5112

Congrats to all the BFPs! I’m staying strong today and not buying any HPTs. Waiting until Sunday. Woohoo!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Can’t believe you remember I was doing beauty 😛 . We can even move if we wanted to we have to live in our house for a year b4 we can sell! And I don’t wanna live in melb I like the quiet here if we move it’ll be to cairns or somewhere small and nice and sunny on the beach

Damnkat

mommy to abi- Do not google anything else!!!! You will make yourself crazy!!!! Wait until the next lot of blood tests before you go getting all negative nancy on us!!!!

nununoodle

Maddux – it must be a hit because she got 3 of them for her 1st birthday!

loveher.. I had a MC at 7 weeks and had a natural mc with no Dand C or anything like that and my dr said that we could start trying again right away … three months later we where pg with our now 4 your old little man !!! Good luck !

sarahl

o i’m soo excited~ its still a postive. i can deff see it and its not a gray or anything, its the same color! 🙂 even after 5 mins its ok to show up pos. but it didnt show up pos right away? is this still ok!? hlep!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

I love AAMC!!! Great Labor & delivery there!! 🙂

DiandClover

Ah Canada, land of free healthcare, but man, the waiting sucks!

MommaPowers32, pic is not clear enough, could you try take another pic?

Viewing 15 posts - 26,626 through 26,640 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.