General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 26,746 through 26,760 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

treadonfoot

Everyone around me is officially pregnant. I fear going on facebook now because there is constant updates on pregnancies. I am happy for them yet sad for myself. I think I’ll be uninstalling facebook from my phone for a while. 🙁

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks arctic, im having a lay down atm im just so tired. Ill do it after I have a nap shouldn’t be out by much seems im not doing anything physical. ?

NixSA

hey ladies. in august i started a mornings only job at an insurance company. everyone tells me im so blessed blah blah well today i handed in my resignation. i woke up and thought stuff this, i need to spend as much time with my little boy as possible plus if we have another lo i want to be home with him / her. checked my cervix today and its high and i think closed???? but i cant monitor it just on one day if i havent tracked it.

turtlefur

Lets see…CD 26…AF should be here any day now. I have a stuffy nose…yet smell EVERYTHING & have a bad headache. PMS? PG? my mind is going berzerk trying not to pee on a stick today.

blondeoneill

Mommyneifey2b26: congratulations on your bfp!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

After I cook all I wanna do is relax! So I leave it for the morning which is worse coz I wake up to a messy kitchen! Insted of my darling man cracking it that I didn’t do any house work I picked me up and carried me to the bed insted 🙂

Mommylove13

Thanks INKDOLL! I need all the baby dust I can get.haha. Baby dust to everyone else here too. It’s nice to know we’re not alone out here going through this monthly wait and routine :o)

angelinababy2
    Participant

Im so jelous of my husband, he can easily say ‘its ok, it will happen soon’ and be done with it. I however sit and obcess about baby stuff and this website and envy my preg friends.. not fair.

So sad, I had a dream i got my bfp!!!! But u don’t think I will see that this month. ‘/ Tuesday you are just taking way to long -____-

tk2

ok- So this has nothing to do with TTC- well except the stress of it could be what is keeping me from a bfp. I am an autism consultant and advocate. After years of fighting for one of my clients that they get an appropriate education it has all come to a head. I am headed to court this afternoon for my testimony in the trial. Hopefully by the end of this week the judge will make a decision and a weight will be lifted for myself, this family and other families of children in the same situation. Just want to thank all you mommies to be for being great and loving your children and the ones you will someday have!

terriann20

Lol dragon I only learnt the whole checking thing about 4 or 5 months ago but they do say ya cervix can be all over the place when pregnant but is likely to be low and firm wen af about to appear so not looking good for me 🙁 xx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Ok thanks coco, ff said I o’d on cd 9 but then from my temps today I made a mistake telling use this morning I wasn’t .2 above the coverline I was .2 under! And today my cm started turning ew + iv been real wet sorry tmi. And na im not doing opk just temps .. Haha even I had a laugh when I saw duffys comment lol I love the ‘do a duffy’ haha .

terriann20

I will post pic when I can pinch my bfs fone as my camera is broken on mine (bloody iPhones) xxx

toomanyyrs

LMFAO @ bean667 love your msg to mommymachine lol I broke out lol. Too cute. As for asking me instead of googling lol I help where I can.

terriann20

It has to be a basal as it is more sensitive amazon do them for a couple of  x

Viewing 15 posts - 26,746 through 26,760 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.