General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,256 through 27,270 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yeh, doesn’t matter weither they come from the vagina or the tummy as long as they get here!

MOMIIB

Thanks mommywanttobe2013!!!!! I am trying not to get my hopes up especially bc I’ve taken over 10tests and all bfn, but nothing else can explain what’s going on. I have had some muscle twinges and I can’t stand my Greek yogurt, which I usually love. I hope it isn’t all head games!!! Are you late, have you tested? FX for your bfp!!! 😉

DiandClover

Coco, I am glad to hear your hCG is dropping as it should. I’d say you’ll be back to zero in the next week or so. The last bit tends to linger!

MommytoOne

Treadonfoot I know exactly what you mean. It seems like every week I find out that someone that I know is pregnant. Hang in there, it will happen!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

yah, should be close, just try to remember to breath through your nose.

Only 4 more days before I test…. Eeeeeek, I’m so anxious to find out if I’m preggo!!

DiandClover

Hey LC – the last 50 tend to linger a bit, but you should be back to zero in the next week or so. I know, it’s the only time we WANT to see out hCG dropping!

Anonymous

Hey ladies… Been MIA today…. Hope all are well :). And good luck to the new mommies trying to conceive… Baby dust to the ones still waiting… And congrats to the BFPs yay

GoatMom

No twins for me. I am a twin and it is a wonderful thing — love my sister — but I can bearly keep up with my two and one year old as it is. To have twins after that — well I know my mom did it (brother two years older and brother four years older) but I just don’t have the strength. Good luck to any and all who have them, but please, not me.

Mommylove13

INKDOLL..question for you if you don’t mind. When you were in your 2 week wait, did you have any symptoms or feel any different? I don’t remember feeling anything out of the ordinary w/ my daughter and certainly not much now.

Duffy
    Participant

lol LC you are so right

neicie04

I just want to thank everyone for your kind words for the passing of my dad. I am not quite sure what to do at this point. I am pregnant now, and I am sad because I know my dad would have been so excited. He loved my son more than anything in the world. My dad was like my best friend. He was my biggest fan and I was his. I guess it is going to take some time and soon the fact that we have a baby on the way will sink in eventually. I am happy, but at the same time, it is difficult to really FEEL happy. I’m overwhelmed with all of the new this week.

mfbrown

My opks had all been looking like fallen’s cd4… on my CD13-16 like really light but then now the CD17/18 nada! :0P I have been BD just in case I wont get my line since I’m also tracking temps

SuperHeroMom
    Participant

hopeful- sorry for your loss

Congrats to all the BFPs and fingers crossed for those in the 2ww!

Duffy
    Participant

I knew that they nearly lost me but they never really told me when in the pregnancy it happened or why

Viewing 15 posts - 27,256 through 27,270 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.