General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,331 through 27,345 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

dmmarinewife

Sher I ovulated on cd 15. I’m waiting til the line gets darker to buy a digital since I have so many ic’s. Lol.

Damnkat

Congrats Banana!!! Way to go girl!!! Happy, healthy 9 months!!! Let’s keep them coming girls!!!

sherbaby

Soo af came on Thursday and by this morning (Saturday) it’s almost gone!! very very weird!!! It never got heavy! It was like med to light flow…hmmm. Don’t wanna think it’s something it’s not but that is not normal…

HootOwl

Passed away from a heart attack apparently at Cedars-Sinai. Aged 32.

sherbaby

NOOOOOOOO DM!!!!……..WTH… :((((. i’m soo soooo sorry!!! that’s soo sad but we are all here for you..*hugs*

jeff

ok wtf…. yesterday I was spotting… and so far today nothing………… would love to know what’s going on http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b217e

chrissy, do you have blood flow? or is it just when you checked your cervix?

HootOwl

amym – usually an increase means you are about to O and it usually has and egg white consistency. Do you know what CD you are?

arochaIB
    Participant

controlador

well ladies, i just bought my first lot of pre seed!! is it easy to use and have there been many people getting bfps while using it???

Jamie86
    Participant

Nicole- May have been implantation cramps. Had them with my 3rd and they stopped me in my tracks when trying to walk. They only lasted a couple hours though. And yes I’m super confused. I’ve never had any of this happen before so I don’t have a freaking clue about what is going on. I guess I could have O’ed today. Would match up with my other pre-o temps so we will see what tomorrows temp shows I guess. I still never got a +opk and now my cervix is closed so there is no chance of sperm getting in now.

bexgirlsandboy
    Participant

oh cocoluv, i really hope you are blessed with a little one of your own very soon x

Babytwee
    Participant

Thanks ladies! I wish the best to all of you!! I hope you all get your bfp’s REAL soon!! 🙂

DiandClover

Aubree, very true, I have no problems getting pregnant, it’s the staying pregnant problem that is the issue! I am more anxious this month, and really, REALLY wanting to be pregnant. I try not to look too much into ‘symptoms’ but I have had AF type cramps for a few days now. My temps are not really telling me much, except they are not dropping (at 10 DPO). We’ll see!

Missymoo2

Sher-Baby:

That is usually around the time I have my AF anways so thats why I figured it was that….Maybe I will get lucky. Ha. We shall see! Thanks for the advice!

Viewing 15 posts - 27,331 through 27,345 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.