General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,421 through 27,435 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Firsttimer – the sticks you have are the same type most dr. offices use – very sensitive, and seem to work well from most reviews. I know one of the gals here (Sarahchihuahua) had a ghost line (white line) where the test line was, and then a couple of days later got a positive (on another brand I believe)… the problem with the sticks sometimes seems to be the + line shows up thin or dotted. Keep in mind that the storage and shipping of the tests may cause some of them to not work (just end up with a blank result). I’m addicted to Pro Care (dollar brand) myself 😉

rachel27

Horne2010 I would do a test. If you have been trying why not? It cant hurt and at least it might put your mind at ease…..good luck!!

Cherryb0m

this may be a dumb question but, does anyone know if your 1st ovulation you get after breastfeeding has a better chance of releasing 2 eggs instead of one??

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Midwest, I will keep everything crossed for you!! For all of my last BFPs I was at least 15DPO for each of them! I seemed to implant late I guess but this time was my first early bfp

Yeah im still off to the docs on fri C

OlivesMami

Janelle – I am a year older than you, so, I was wondering about the same thing. Women our age are not concidered to be in that category. The prime age is said to be 25-35 in the baby having market :). So, we’re in luck…don’t lose hope, keep on trying and it will happen for you!!

Jumana

i think i will cancel my SIS 2morrow am not feeling good about it maybe to it later on i dont want to do something then regret it

CD13 of a 38 daycycle………..zzzzzzzzzzzz. Loopy – I’ve just received my OPK’s in the post from Ebay, i was quite excited but after reading your post not so sure now!!!! What brand did you purchase to replace the ebay ones?

PinkyPink

yea i know when i do- i track my cycles on mymonthlycycles.com which is an awesome website! it sends me reminders to my phone/email when i O and AF is coming. i normally start about 14days after i O

TaraK

I’m new to this website and have a 2 year old and we just started trying for our second baby. I have no idea when I ovulate but hopefully it will be soon. good luck to everyone out there TTC.

Stainbacks

Iberls~ I had that happen to me when I first started ttc, I was using opk and I had a positive line and then my af was late, and I did go in for a blood test though. So I would def. call your doc. to see if you can get an appointment

2tiesttc1tutu
    Participant

I am CD 15 but I have a 21-23 day cycle. according to fertility friend I am due for af tuesday. I want to test but I don’t feel pregnant so I am anxious to test early. Been having problems with DH so almost don’t want a BFP right now. I do and I don’t at the same time.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I use my mobile,so i assume its a problem with my phone,its annoyin i no,sorry ladies is any1 havin a quiet nite in like me,ive gone from 32inches 2 41 on my waist in 3days did that happen 2 any1 else,get 2 wk26,wth not even a bump,then bang,u cant c u feet anymore? Lol x

sarahscot

Good luck babybray, must be tricky to conceive when there’s 1000 miles between you and your husband!________________________________ I’m obsessed with being pregnant, I swear I’ve been thinking about it every second for the last two weeks. Now my period is a day late but the tests are negative. How the hell does anyone survive this month after month? I’m obsessive, constantly on here and other ttc forums, constantly looking at the hpts in my cupboard (but mamanged to limit myself to doing only three in the last 5 days), and constantly imagining oregnancy symptoms. I CAN’T STAND IT!!! I don’t know how I’ll stand it if this takes months to happen for me. I know I sound pathetic, it happens to thousands of people all the time, and I know lots of you have been ttc for a long time. Sorry to whine. x

KMarieH

So I didn’t get pregnant last month. I got AF. hopefully going to try again this month but then I’m going to take a break. I don’t want to be pregnant during the winter in Michigan. Not fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 27,421 through 27,435 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.