General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,511 through 27,525 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

i feel the same way LilM

Newmama..Do you know if there’s a higher chance of mc or anything like that? I talked to my DH about the fact they may prescribe it and he was a little concerned about me taking it and he said ‘ let’s talk about it before you take it’. I’m thinking there’s a good chance they may prescribe it so I’m trying to really make a informed decision. I just feel like there are a lot of women who have been trying longer then me and I don’t want to mess with Mother nature too much. What’s your opinion on it?

cpalmer

Lol this month seems to be goin so slow for some reason! I havent even O`d yet but dont think im goin to have much luck this month…i will have to jump hubby as soon as he gets here lol kinda hard with DD awake 🙂

Crazymomma–congratulaitons!! Keep it up. You can do it!

punky

ecstatic…that sounds very sweet!

AliL
    Participant

SRM- ok, on OPKs you should be using second morning urine unless the directions say FMU. A woman’s body always has LH but the tests are looking for a surge of it. I always have 2 lines, but when I got my surge the control line was AS DARK AS or DARKER than the test line. And my surge lasted all day CD 11 and 12. I Oed CD13. Check out peeonastick.com or ask if you need anymore info! Good luck chica!!!

Amy BFPs yet today? I hope we get lots today!

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

@monica-is the test line as dark or darker than the control line? If it is then it is a + test. If it is lighter then it is not +. I just got a positive test this morning and I will be posting a pic in a bit if you want to take a look.

LMAO cleo – we even know its about 5 mins from now

xweegeex

heres hopin kent lol

hi cleo did you not put pics up of your big +++++++++++++ when i get my bfp its going to be splatered all over my page lol

chibijoyce

the pregnancy tests arrive and i decided to use one… BFN!! ok, so i should test next week when my period is actually due but i was reaaaaaaally hoping! argh! BFN is so disappointing!!

clayliover

Is drinking a few beers a big no-no?? We are going to a arena football game tonight and i was wondering….im not a heavy drinker but its beautiful outside, DH is mowing the grass, and he b ought one of those single beers at the store for himself 🙁

KatieA

what is poas?

doarnold

thanks LilMrsK, just a bit confused.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,511 through 27,525 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.