General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,866 through 2,880 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

@loving mom & wife – was reading through your blogs there, todays symptoms sound very promising! I would try & hold of taking a HPT as long as you possibly can so that you’ve got less of a chance of getting a false neg, babydust!

DiandClover

Right on Sarah! Let’s get a BFP for that chihuahua too 😉

xweegeex

way to go emma31! at last!! so does that mean your O date will either be tomorrow or wed then? BD BD BD!!!!! lol i would do it for the next 3 or 4 days, if you can…..lol!

good luck excited hope everything goes well for u this month

JanineM

diane i tested on saturday, 3 days ago, and got a bfn. i have some 20mIU internet strips at home but don’t know if they will work at this point. AH!!!

Good Morning everyone! Diane, I thought you were testing on the 13th!!! LOL

mommysprice–you might want to test in a couple of weeks! ;-P

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Guess what…? Its my last day in week 4!!

babybum
    Participant

another bfn this morning. spotting again very light. thanks for the replies to my last question. but I have a feeling that it’s all in my head again.. I still have hope. I think AF is coming her way now. I feel kinda crampy and moody and clean-freak mode which is good because the cleaning is keeping my mind off things.

xweegeex

lisa im sorry to hear that, i really hope everything turns out ok…..fingers crossed for you, gl…

LadyJade

Morning Ladies..:) Trust you all had a good weekend..:):) going to have a read and see what’s been going on..:)

The ends of my nips have been feeling sore…….

LadyJade

Hey Mrs Bugs, yes def check. At the moment its high and soft…

Moonpie

Ok, well my test this morning was negative. I thought I would wait till april to take another test and ended up starting this afternoon. Yes there was slight disappointment but a sense of relief too. My husband is 51 and I am 35; he has two daughters from a previous marriage (30 and 23) and we have one daughter (9 yrs old); additionally, we also have 4 grand daughters. I do want another child but he says he is tired and does not want more children. I worry about my daughter being an only child; I also think that she is already 9 yrs old…a new sibling will not make that much difference in her life right now. I had mentioned in an earlier comment about pre-ejaculation…that is about the only way I would end up pregnant at this point. I do not want to put pressure on him plus I am fixing to graduate from college with my Associates Degree in Accounting and want to start my home business…plus…i take care of 2 babies during the day. Although my plate may be full, that missing piece of the puzzle is another baby…is this all in my head?…

KeegansMommy

Thanks =) Yeah, like I said, I don’t normally track CP. I’ve done it a few times randomly, so I do know that when I got pregnant last, my cervix never dropped after ovulation, and I do know that generally (but not definitely) my cervix drops back down about a week and a half to 2 weeks before EAF. So I find it odd that I supposedly ovulated, my cervix dropped for 1-2 days, and now it has risen again to the point of disappearing. I can’t take it to the bank, but my guess is that this month was a success. FX, but we’ll see!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,866 through 2,880 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.