General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,881 through 2,895 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tryingfor2

maureen – hope you are ok!

Ahh I know I am ovulating today or tomorrow (very positive OPK and Definate CM Change) anyways my husband is really sick….what should I do? Make him BD tonight anyways? I feel bad….but I want another so bad.

jaaf–I know what you mean! I only have a few days left (AF is due on the 12th), but it’s still driving me crazy!!

DiandClover

If we succeed this month, we’ll be due around New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day Clay – Way to ring in 2010!

babybum- i’m not on any meds at all. my DH and i did the BD the night before thou. can that affect the results?

cpalmer

Morning gal pals lol 11dpo and CD26…feelin VERY blah today, DD has decided she doesnt like to sleep anymore so im beat lol would be sleepin on the floor rite now if she wasnt pullin my hair! Haha hopefully i can get a nap in before we go to playgroup today…feelin less of an urge to test today so thats good, i have a feelin she will be rite on time this cycle so i have decided to wait and see if she shows then test saturday morning

3babiesmom
    Participant

@Boogy, I personally would stop before you get your next period, only bc I stopped my bc after my period and ended up with another period a few days after. No fun! GL

punky

sarah, I had/have creamy cm during my 2ww soooo………

MilliesMummy

Thanks res and xweegee it’s just nice to talk to people in the same boat. Goo luck to you all too. Finger crossed for lots of BFPs this month. TTFN.

I would rather see AF tha a BFN – i kow that i am out for that month but with a BFN you still thik it might be too early and raise hopes up a little bit more

xweegeex

crazyf – i agree that i want my dd to have at least 1 other sibling so at least they have each, i had 2 brothers (always wanted a sister mind u lol) but it was nice not being ‘on my own’ so to speak, ps good morning to you (even though its 5pm here….lol)

DiandClover

Have you ever had long cycles before butrfliefct?

xweegeex

Soz to any BFN i missed & congrats on any BFPs iv missed!!!! 😀

cpalmer

My fingers are crossed for u janet!

babybum
    Participant

amarr- yes it would. you should get an ovulation ticker so that you can track your cycle better.

Cherryb0m

oh i’m so sad, we just put DD crib upstairs in her own ‘big girl’ room. our bedroom seems so empty now. she’s growing up too fast, haha i’ll be sleeping in the guest room upstairs now though. well atleast for a little while.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,881 through 2,895 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.