General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,476 through 29,490 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Mamato2

I had my IUD out on May 5th. AF started on May 7th for a few days, then it started again on May 15th for a few days. I didn’t know which day to go by for ovulation…anyone know? Because we went by the May 15th date…hope I was right… I should have bought an ovualtion test…if I don’t end up pregnant this month I will for sure go buy one for next month. Kepping my hopes up for a BFP!!

I like Ariel and Calypso for pixie names too.

ToveAndBrody

yea NSAIDS are motrin, alive, asprin (but 1 baby asprin a day is recommended).

The study: Objective. To highlight the possible association between infertility and treatment with long-term non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). NSAIDs act mainly through the inhibition of cyclooxygenase, the enzyme that catalyses the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are essential mediators of ovulation, implantation and placentation of the conceptus.

Methods. Case reports of four women suffering from severe arthritis, on long-term NSAIDs and undergoing extensive investigation and treatment for infertility.

Results. During the last 2 yr, four out of five women with severe arthritis and difficulty conceiving were counselled to stop NSAIDs, and they successfully conceived shortly after the withdrawal of NSAIDs

mrssmith600

Jumana -I have alwas been 28 days. This is month 3 of it being irregular. I cant begin to imagine how you feel. 3 months has driven me mad!!!!!!

Hey ladies, I am in week 5…I love the conversation that goes on and the questions and how everyone helps each other out! I miss it!!! There is hardly any conversation in the early weeks of pregnancy until about 8 weeks! Good Luck to ALL of you…lots and lots of baby dusts…hopefully all of you will be joining me very soon!!!

PinkyPink

ibrels- AF is now 4 days late. She is normally early or right on time too. its just the freakin BFN on the HPT is throughing me off big time!

WyattsMom

Ok…..so I’m so confused. Any help would be so helpful. Can anyone tell me what their implantation bleeding was like? I know some of you know that I was going on 2 weeks late, and as of this afternoon at 12:30, I felt these very strange and irritating cramps in my back, so I went to see if I was starting (which is weird for me to start like that) but when I wiped, it was a pinkish color. I just assumed I was starting my period, so I used a tampon for the remainder of the day. My first day is always heavy and usually use 3 or so tampons. When I went to change it, it was barely covered with very dark brown color in with the pinkish red color. It’s definitely NOT normal for first day…Any advice or experiences? If it could be implantation…how soon should I test again? Thanks gals!!! 🙂

Blaine

TY so much loopylou! It is great to finally get some real answers from real women! Instead of googling! LOL

Congrats mommy2merae!! So awesome!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I use my mobile,so i assume its a problem with my phone,its annoyin i no,sorry ladies is any1 havin a quiet nite in like me,ive gone from 32inches 2 41 on my waist in 3days did that happen 2 any1 else,get 2 wk26,wth not even a bump,then bang,u cant c u feet anymore? Lol x

ToveAndBrody

so i joined fertility friend..spent like 2 hrs putting in temps sex meds fluids lh tests. it put day 1 for the wrong day and i cant get it to delete. i click on delete and it asks do u really n i say yes and its still there messingup a whole month..anyone else use fertility friend that can help?

SarahD

DeaS- I o’d around the 14th as well, but I an due for AF on the 28th.

MrsTranum

Opinion time…I got my mirena removed 7/1 hubby and I bd three times from Thursday to Friday. Saturday I started post mirena bleeding. I stopped bleeding today and bd this morning. This past week I’ve been beyond sick, headaches, heartburn, and loose bm. Could I be pregnant even after having mirena removal bleeding? I just feel like crap.

Are there any ladys on here that got pregnant when they were still breastfeeding and had not gotten a period. i have a 10 month old and have not gotten a period since i had her. I have been cramping for the last several days which i have not had since i was pregnant with my DD. I know i am about 11 dpo. I got a BFN this morning. I just do not know what to think. If anyone has had something similar will you let me know.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Ok ladies i think im gonna buy tests online, they are cheap and i can get 20 for 16 bucks which would be like the price of three. I know i have issues with waiting so i might as well buy them online. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 29,476 through 29,490 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.