General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,256 through 30,270 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

luvababe
    Participant

IM A WHAT? LOL

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Needaboy – Awesome!! You proved me wrong!! Now if only all the other people I think are fakes could do that!!! haha your kids are adorable. I am on the TTC fb group as well!

AMANDA
    Participant

just the test line is, i think i might be one of those women afterall i seem to having backwards morning sickness, though i do feel a bit quesy this morning well, i was waiting to see what u said, i am thinking it would be ok, i hope so i would be reallly realllly reallllllly upset if i went on to have af tomorrow. but i guess if i did there wouldnt be anything i could do about it. so ty girls for all your congrats, im goin back to sleep….i will definatly be on tomorrow.

uh oh I’m a step ahead of you then! Guess I’ll tell YOU when AF arrives after the withdrawal bleed!

cpalmer

morning south & maddux 🙂

Maddysmom

I’m going to the doc tomorrow about my thyroid, but I’m hoping to convince her to let me get a blood HCG test. What do u girls think? I’ll be 11dpo tomorrow, so if it’s neg it’s a def neg and I can save my $$ on HPTs?

luvababe
    Participant

sry chica!!!
    dont give up mama!!

frenchie23

Sorry hun, I dunno, my answer to a lot of questions is google it 😉 hehe… I would test if I were you, you said its a cheap test so its not like you would be waisting too much $ 😉

LaChica26 – Sorry about your BFN. When is AF due to arive?

Damnkat

taylor- you need more fibre. Try adding a few teaspoons of psyllium husks and bran to your shake. Or there are fibre capsules you can take.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

sorry to hear that LaChica, boo-urns to work! haha, but come payday it all makes sense… ‘sigh’

krissieh

liam i seriously dont know how you are not testing!!!! i would be 🙂 but your instinct is telling you that af is on the way? well maybe best wait then so you ar not disappointed with a -hpt. hmmmm………. i think i would find it very hard not to!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

fairbanks – awesome, really hoping for a BFP for you, next week should be great in here!!

brandyleigh
    Participant

Liam last time I used an ic and I was 15 dpo and my hcg was in the 40’s I think and I only had a faint line o. It the pic is on my album I think page two or three if u want to look at it.

Duffy
    Participant

I am sorry that AF is here for you cocoluv

Viewing 15 posts - 30,256 through 30,270 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.