General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,036 through 31,050 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

I ran out of room lol…I wanted to add that my fingers seem a bit swollen like Im retaining water too and the af like cramps I had been having have become more of a feeling of pressure around my bladder area which is also kind of around my 2x c/s scar… AF is due thursday but Im not testing till friday is af does a no show.. :c) !!!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

good luck babybump!!!

kathy=^^=

well i wish i had shorter cycles im on CD38 right now…. took a hpt today and it was a bfn they are normally 35 to 37 days so i guess im just having a long cycle…

heymickey83

so sorry tlee! 🙁 It is such a disappointment! I know how you feel…AF was about two days late for me last month & I had my hopes up so bad & then when AF showed up it was just an awful feeling! hang in there! 🙁

SarahD

XXLIL- Do a dance that you saved those extra tampons and pads. lol. Being a woman is expensive.

USMCwife

sherry- no im not that seems really confusing to me LOL! and i usually have to get up in the night so i dont think id ever get a accurate reading for BBT… And as for last AF status its unknown, i havent had a period since the birth of my son 8 months ago!! thus is why i started the OPKs. But before my son my cycles were always regular… me and the DH have been BDing everyday since i started to get the dark readings and a day before that even started

laurajeanjt

I should mention we have been busy for 5 days and he didnt mention it. I told him he was lying because he was tired.

sherry49

hope421- mine don’t either BUT because they are nowhere near as thick. BUT CBE rep told me that didn’t matter…… I know it’s craxzy! I’d be worried except my temp is way up today. My window is not as wide as some womens. As i TEND TO O, within a day after surge.

mybitty7307

Thanks Ibrels that makes sense-kind of like they’re either your primary indicator or the backup.

JanineM

congrats keepthefaith!!!

Phoenix8098

I’ve got to make lunch for DS and myself, I’ll probably be back on later this afternoon.

claireD

Proud MOmmy of a son!!! – A big conratulations to you I am wishing you all the best for a nice 9 month pregnancy xx

JenAkers

Need your help ladies! No one knows we’re TTC and our first baby was a suprise. Trying now I have a little confusion. I did the ovulation calendar. It said I should Ovulate on the 7th. I had EW CM yesterday the 11th. (BDed this morning) Does this mean I O-ed on the 11th? That would mean CD19 , is that possible? Can you O that late in a cycle. I am totally confused.

turtlefur

Btw, 6DPO & quite the angry miserable wretch I just described

janet1972

taketwo – Oh Thank you very much

Viewing 15 posts - 31,036 through 31,050 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.