General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,126 through 31,140 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Finally – DH is up from his nap – time to get this day moving!! 🙂

babydoll76

does anyone have a reliable website to buy OPK’s and HPT’s?

Dsquared83

I just ordered a membership the other day on FF and it says that my temps say I ovulated on CD18 and my CM says I ovulated between CD15 and CD17. Wow is all I can say..

refinnejlee

still to early to test…BUT…I am 8-9dpo and I just had some light pink spotting…so, either AF is a few days early, which I guess is possible…or I may be testing positive in the next couple of days…I’m testing Wednesday! I’m hoping that it is implantation…can’t help myself but to feel very hopeful!

ababylove
    Participant

hi girls im on cycle day 8 today and had alot of watery stuff come out of me today sorry for tmi but what could it be any comments apprecieated

Cocoloco

Chastity – I’m afraid I would agree with ryders – looks like a chemical pregnancy 🙁 I hope that’s not the case and that the hormones are just difficult for the tests to pick up as it’s early days….. keep us informed x

DiandClover

hee hee, I was moaning about needing a makeover the other day – spa is too pricey right now, so the new outfit and nailpolish will have to do the trick…. for now ; )

dedebaby

AM so disappointed, AF not due until sunday, but the deveil just showed up today !!!!!!!!, i thought this month was it., i feel like screaming.
    well done to all BFP.

DiandClover

Starburst – Sarah has not been on in 8 days. I’ve been wondering how she’s doing as well – she’s had a very trying month. Sarah – sending positive thoughts your way girl! xo

MYBOOGY80

cd3 and af is painful ughhh i wish she would go away

annan617
    Participant

Hi ladies,
    has anyone had a uterotubogram? I am having one next month when/if i get my period. We have been trying for our second child now for just over a year and no luck. I am 37 and our daughter just turned two. I am still breast feeding but only twice a day.

KatieA

man i wish i knew what was going on with my body..am having pinkish type loss again today. its only been 5 days since my so called ‘period’ stopped..so frustrating!

readyfor3

TMI warning! Today is CD14 and I am supposed to ovulate today. Hubby and I are currently TTC. I have had discharge for the past 2 days that is exactly like water. No scent, no color, not thick, not stretchy, JUST LIKE WATER. I have never experienced this before (not that I can remember). Anyone know what this is? Does it count as EWCM? (this is my first ‘real’ cycle since my miscarriage in March, hubby and I never ttc before so we are BD like rabbits, does this have anything to do with the discharge?) Any info would be helpful, thank you!

KatieA

not exactly..but if ur period hasnt shown up…i havent experienced that before but i would be inclined to do a preggy test if that were happening to me good luck on ur wedding tomorrow!!

Thanks Diane , u have been a great support. I am just frustrated cause it will be my third surgery for this and four total.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,126 through 31,140 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.