General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,291 through 31,305 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

agummybear
    Participant

Can you still still get positive OPT after you O? My first positive was on Monday afternoon (CD10) and it’s still positive. I don’t temp so I was wondering if anyone does both temp and OPT and can tell me? I am hoping I O’d yesterday since the last time we BD was on Sunday (CD9).

We got Ava her first Denver Broncos outfit yesterday!! I know they are not a very good team this year but I hope Ava’s new cheer leading outfit will help them win!!

frenchie23

Argh!! AF is 3days late and BFN 🙁 so i guess im getting to.the conclusion that my cycle is out of wack… What really annoys me is that I have no clue if i actually ovulated yet or if i ever will this cycle… I guess im gonna track my cm and BD BD BD

cpalmer

yeah i hope it is a good week for alot of testers 😉

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

thanks Taylor – You know I didnt ask…once I test tomorrow depending on the results I will ask.

B3thy
    Participant

cocoluv – so sorry to hear about AF…

dmmarinewife

I just checked my wondfo tests. And have the batch that’s defective… Anyone know what the defect was? I’m cd 12, and still neg opk as of last night… Not sure what’s going on… Hmmm

mfbrown

I had that hoping and nichole too last cycle. Af followed.

dmmarinewife

And just found $11 on the ground while getting breakfast.

tahlia- im 4dpo…going on 5 once its 12am here….and ive had sore/itchy nipples too….and been really relaly tired to the point where i had to take a nap(not normal for me) but im like huh?? cuz i didnt think you could experience things this early on…unless the egg implanted on 3dpo or 4dpo….is that even possible??

mummymeme

CD 9 and hoping this is gona be a good month fx please please xx

luvababe
    Participant

sry to hear that taliah…r u using any help 4 ttc?

agummybear
    Participant

CONGRATS ALICIA!!!!!! AWESOME. Congrats to mummymeme too! I hope to join your club soon! Frizzy- I am in the same boat as you. I BD the past three days and got a pos opk last night and a neg this morning so I think I am done and here’s hoping that X sperm meets my egg!! I am CD 12 today and am guessing that I will O today??? I’m tempted to BD again tonight for insurance, but that may put me in the boy zone. Besides, I’m not in the mood to force BD on my dh again since he thinks I only want him for his sperm.

DiandClover

I’m working on #2 tahlia. My son is 15 months old.

vonne0311

okay but how would i know when to take the kit if u dont even know when you should be ovulating? marinewife, would clomid work for those getting off of depo.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,291 through 31,305 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.