General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

@missb1 – it could have been implantation bleeding on 18th since it was shorter than normal, im the same, always 7 full days of AF, wen was your last O date before AF?

DiandClover

Hm, I see a few of us have AF in for a visit (boooo!). I’m due today or tomorrow. I’m soooo not feeling pregnant, but not feeling the lower back pain I usually get the day before AF either. Testing in 3 days 🙂

xweegeex

hey emma1989 – yeh i re-tested first thing & the same thing happened, a really faint line, iv added a couple more pics…..thats me ran out of HPTs, i really hope my other ones i ordered yesterday come by tomorrow, cos i know im gonna have to test each day now……i wont be able to stop now that iv started lol!!!

LilMrsK

Who wants to get over here and help me blow up these balloons!!!!

toomanyyrs

@ loopylou24 -> I used 3 also as that is what it said to start with and what most woman use. You can always add to it. I found I was very wet after lol sorry if tmi.

cpalmer

Hey lil!

Emma31

Evening Ladies! Great news ohmy3! Have a very happy pregnancy! Phew, what a hard day.. after only an hours sleep last nite, I have just managed my 2nd Zumba class this week! 2dpo today and I have managed to stay away from HPT’s! That’sgood going for me LOL!

DiandClover

Hello ladies! Well, the wait is finally over…. sort of… I know I hear a collective groan as I say: BFN. It’s ok, really! I know the routine, test again in a couple of days if no AF, blood test next week if still no AF, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be out for this month. I just have a better feeling about next month anyways!!

Emma31

Iraqi – I had a + opk on monday evening, and on tuesday morning, so I started counting from wed as 1 dpo!

wannabmomma

yes, I am waiting for it to be a full flow, then start my new cycle counting. But wouldn’t mind it being implantation either! We’ll see how it goes!

babydoll76

loopy – i am due for af on the 24 so i will be testing next saturday if i dont have af by then.

Cherryb0m

okay i am off to bed ga’night girls

MrsBugs

Should I take this as a good sign until I test in 6 days!!!!

DiandClover

Ohh! Good luck Elizabeth!

Jessiemama

crazymomma2010 – lol you should have seen my coworkers faces…they looked like they thought i was crazy…lol I was just SO pissed because it kept freezing…lol…i feel crazy….But i hope she doesnt show up either! And good luck testing friday!! I test friday too!!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.