General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,546 through 31,560 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

JanineM

CD 31 and no sign of af yet. Feeling so crampy like she is trying to come but nothing. Hurry up af!!! Want2bMOM – hang in there girl and don’t give up. Praying 4 you. And sending loads of baby dust to everyone!! (Including me if stupid af would arrive so I can start ttc).

Iluvmyboyz

I set up an account with fertility freind im so excited its great even if you are just going with cm/cp charting……and its free….

I am now realizing the other ladies that were on here with me have gotten their BFP. Just wondering if anyone is on the same cycle as me. I am CD 3. 11 more days till ovulation.

Phoenix8098

Happy Friday lovely TTC ladies! 13 days until I found out if BD worked this month, not like I’m counting down or anything ;0).

xolblondieox–don’t you love the way God works things out?!? I love watching Him work. We’re going through something right now that I don’t understand, but I know He has a plan, and everything will be great. I’m so glad you’re able to be such a help to your friend in this way. I know it must take some of the strain off of her knowing you’re there doing this for her. Hopefully you’ll get your BFP soon, as well! 🙂

JoyceD

baby: I know when I was pg I had symptoms teh week of af. But much more intense. But you never no.

katmoma

everyone around me ois havign or have newborn babies iam going crazy i have held 2 newborns today and are curently waiting on a cal to go to the hospital to see abouther friends newborn.. when do i get my turn..

RainbowRach

you arent the only one phoenix, I am having problems too 🙁

babybum
    Participant

thanks I am gonna wait again till monday to test and I will let you all know the results 🙂 Hopefully a BFP

laurajeanjt

Im feeling really good about this. Gosh Im scared too! Goodluck all and lots of BABYDUST.

hope421

sherry49- happy bding and hopefully in a few weeks we will both be getting BFP!!

LBrels

mybitty – u got it!!!!!

lizzy831

SHELLN- it does not affect it. if so i wouldnt have the four i have 🙂

Dsquared83

Taketwo….lol. Have you ever had it when someone else’s plate tasted better than yours, but you have the same thing they have. Somehow my hubby’s plate taste better than mine.

Fanciie

I wonder if using the test strips are better than using the regular types of pregnancy tests.. hmm?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,546 through 31,560 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.