General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,801 through 31,815 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Congrats newmum and youngmum & ur sister

Congrats Gen! Cycle day 15 for me. Had EW CM yesterday and made sure to BD. Been super crampy on the right side and gassy all day today (sorry for tmi), so thinking today was my O day. Start counting dpo tomorrow. Hoping we caught/catch that egg! No BD for me tonight though, all that gassiness does not make for romance! LOL

DiandClover

Her hubby just got home… CPalmer is nude in her appartment… she thinks she’s Oing…. hmmm, I’d say C will be disappearing for a little while 😉

Sweetbabyboy
    Participant

Hey ladies! Sorry to everyone who got a bfn 🙁 cd 5 for me today, time goes so slow when your ttc!!! And I have no idea when I will o as it’s my first month off the pill, will start bd soon!

jas1987

i stopped bleeding just before two weeks after william and, i was still recovering from over 20 stitches, so wonder if that had anything to do with it…. but i guess everyone is different and more fertile then others..

krissieh

lousy frenchie 🙁 i really thought you were! unless it just hasn’t shown up on a test yet?

B3thy
    Participant

ArcticArlz – oh I hope so…fingers crossed 🙂

Fingers x for you Alicia !!!!

DiandClover

Coco, are you sure this is AF? If it is, I would say that CD 16 was indeed O day. Your luteal phase seems a bit short. Have you ever had your post ovulation progesterone levels checked?

Well after several BFNs, AF showed up right on time for cd28 yesterday. So, cd1 for me again. We’re going to take a break from ttc until after my 30 bday. Hubby’s taking me to Vegas for the first time and want to be able to enjoy myself. Good luck ladies!

spunkymoon – Oh Man!! Try and stay positive!!

vonne0311

I’m so happy for those of u getting pos. results. I’m hoping to test before xmas day for my positive. we been ttc since September… but I been on depo n I hear nothing good about that..still no cycle n I hope I won’t get it by the 20th either but I also didn’t get it last month either n wasn’t pregnant than.maybe this month will b different. help

just keep using toliet paper….thats what i did

Sparky

@dmmarinewife, 515baby & loon – thanks for the prayers. @Damnkat – thanks for your encouraging words. @katmoma – congrats…I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

DH didn’t want to bd this morning so I’m going to try to catch him this evening and again on Friday. I think I O’d a couple days ago but just want to be sure.

LaChica26 – That sounds like agood idea!! Good luck…I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31,801 through 31,815 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.