General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,086 through 32,100 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

flutterbi i hope that you get a darker line from here on out i too can not keep any hpt on hand your right its like the scream out ome pee on me i have all the anwers lol good luck

Lilmissesmum

thanks weegee yeah I am fine, it hasn’t seemed to worry me but it has got me wondering whether I am over it all or not. 🙂 I know what the daughter part is about.

Jumana

AF is due today but am only 8dpo so i dont know when to test so i’ll wait until 12dpo or 14dpo God it feels like forever loooooooool

JanineM

dear af i wish you would just show your face already so i can get on to the next cycle!!! where are you? oh and a positive opk would be nice any day now or next cycle. good luck everyone hope it’s better than mine.

2kids
    Participant

hi girls 2 days post ovulation will test in another 8 days i used my fertility moniter this month good luck to all you girls

xweegeex

rubes i think as soon as implantation has occurred ur HCG levels begin to increase & a test would maybe pick it up then – implantation occurs usually between 7-10days after ovulation (roughly) – some people have implantation spotting so if you get that it could be a clue that ur PG….obviously the longer you leave testing the more chance of a BFP….you could get lots of BFNs just because ur testing too early….

RubyLove

Wow- Cleo gives me hope since we had the same symptoms at the same time! ya I wonder why she had a neg hpt

xweegeex

let us know how u get on green2u – i hope its a BFP for you 😀

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

Call your doctor jumanna

IraqiMom

lains,, ur funny girl..(LOL))

2kids
    Participant

omg girls im only 7 days post ovulation and i just got a bfp i cant believe it theres a picture on my profile omg im so happy

xweegeex

sorry sgtoodles 🙁 Its hard when you want something so bad but it doesnt seem to happen, I agree with maybe charting your temps & using OPKs this time round, maybe that will make it less stressful for you & gives you a visual as well, do you have an FF (fertility friend) account?

Duffy
    Participant

hey diane can you please take a look at my chart a tell me what you think? Tahlia – i think it was excited that advised that lol

Emma31

Ryansmommy – ooh, good luckkkkkkkkk! Wishing you all the best xxx

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Yes it was fun! Jumana was Feb. BTW

Viewing 15 posts - 32,086 through 32,100 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.