General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,851 through 32,865 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

TTCbby1

So I have a TMI question… I never have EWCM thats why I am taking EPO this cycle and increasing my water intake dramatically! SO when I just went to the restroom my CM is stretchy kinda stringy but not clear, it was pasty looking.. so am I approaching O and it will get clearer or what? I am slightly confused (like usual) LOL. Or I was thinking maybe it will take more than 1 cycle of using the EPO to help IDK!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Carmen – that is always how it works…you test than AF shows her face!! Sorry for AF good luck to you! Lilgraces – I have seen that multiple times with ladies on this site. The internet cheapies which are suppose to be SOOO sensitive don’t pick up hardly any line and then the not so sensitive ones pick it up!!! Weird! I was all for the internet cheapies but now I would tell people spend the extra money lol But I know that would get expensive with all of us POAS addicts!!! lol

Cherryb0m

morning ladies!! CD14 here, i should O by CD18 (thats what has been happening the past 2 months on clomid) i really hope it happens this time!!!!! BFP i mean… the BD marathon continues!!!

Sparky

OMG Kristy…my heart goes out to you and your friend.

cpalmer

afternoon k! 🙂 hows it goin?

atlmommyof1
    Participant

supermama—i can imagine how it feels. Ur best bet is to respect his thoughts and maybe only monitor EWCM. Dont tell him it is the right time just make it convenient that your feels loving that day. He will probably question why u dropped everything so quickly but it is better than trying to drag him ur way. And of course if you want to OPK test every once in a while. Just hide the test.

turtlefur

I read on the fertilityfriend charting lessons not to use those. The BBT thermometers go two decimal places (100th of a degree) & u need that for BBT, right?

mel578

Amw if all goes well I’ll be testing Tuesday af is 3 days late today and Tuesday will make it 5 so it’ll be that morning…fingers crossed and baby dust to all!!!

RyanNeveMum

@ supermama give it a week then see your doc if your still getting BFN, good luck hope its good news @ Trying thanks I’m hoping for a pink one this time, grr I hate this 2ww roll on Mon when we move at least I’ll be too busy to think about it then.

Kristy

Oh no lilygracesmummy so sorry you had a loss 🙁

ArcticArlz
    Participant

fallen – you are too sweet, we both need to see that BFP!!!!! and soon!!!

Kristy

Oh I am so glad I’m not alone in that lol. I thought I was imagining things.

DiandClover

Fallen, the OPK test line does not need to be darker than the control line to indicate positive for pregnancy. If it is picking up small amounts of hCG then the line will be faint. Not saying this is a definitive positive pregnancy showing on the OPK, as we know LH can be in your system at any time in your cycle, but it won’t necessarily turn darker than the test line until your hCG is fairly high – at least high enough to show on the HPT strips. Thank goodness for internet cheepie strips! So much fun to play with!

dawn- nope no mess inserting or getting out, it all stayed in the cup…thanks candila i really hope it will give me a BFP 🙂

Cherryb0m

morning !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 32,851 through 32,865 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.