General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,586 through 33,600 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

awwwww thank you! that means a lot to me! I cannot imagine what you went through all that time but luckily you have two little ones now to make up for all that time!!!! and they are as sweet as ever! i don’t know how you do it! asher tempts me alot…that child is ornery! haha… it’s wonderful that we’re back on here again with somewhat of the same cycle – i just hope this time we’ll be ko’d together!! 🙂 i’ll be ‘watching’ you again to make sure you get your bfp! When can you test???

Jumana

Dawn and lynn how long have u been using the fertility monitor

MrsTranum

Andy21- I am sending lots of baby dust and positive thoughts your way!!! I hope you get your bfp!!!!

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Geez I missed a great conversation day!! 🙂

ToveAndBrody

rachel-congrats:)

SarahD

I understand that. I am trying so hard to wait!

BabyMoloney

Hi all, my hubby and I have officially started to try for another baby!! I am so excited this would be our second baby. Our daughter is now 21months. Good luck to all! Hopefully this is our month!

Phoenix8098

tONI2386 – I’ve only told my dear friend (son’s godmother) and my mom we’re TTC again, I HATED all the question (example: ‘any baby news’) when TTC the first time. As exciting as the thought of having a child is, sometimes it’s better to keep it to yourself…at least that’s my experiance.

Kimkayb

kadensmomma ~ I am also NOT due for AF in 7 days and currently 7dpo. As long as my temps stay good then I’ll probably test on Thurs. Good luck 🙂

DeaS

dayshasmom- i think if you only have a few you should be fine but if it was me i would do a test on the day just to be sure..

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

Well considering it took 1 month the first time and 3 the second I am betting the odds will be pretty good.

cpalmer

Yea ralphie i had a m/c almost 2.5 wks ago and think i may be preg again lol oops…wasnt really trying and dont know if i ovulated for sure but time will tell…

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

irisheyes – that would be brilliant. I just had a BFN, but didnt realy have high hopes for it to a BFP… try again in 2 weeks.

SarahD

Mom 22- problem it is her bed time so I put her down already.

Lulu99

melkoric: i am 9DPO today and when I was 6DPO, I got that very stretchy discharge as well. Not common for me after ovulation and I’m sure I ovulated on the 27th because I got the happy face (digital ovulation kit). Hmmm…wonder if its normal..

Viewing 15 posts - 33,586 through 33,600 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.