General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,391 through 3,405 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

LadyJade

Mrs BUGS OMW!!! I really hope you are preggies!! WOOO HOO! now just to do that long revolting WAIT….

clayliover

moonpie. i dont think its all in your head love! My youngest sister was born when i was 10 and she seriously impacted my life. Oh and i looked at your profile GEAUX TIGERS! LOL!

xwee..when are you going to test?

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

Photobucket

jaaf

trying – thanks for the reply! My poor husband is supportive, but if I try to tell him (one more time) about every little new ‘sign’ I see in my body, his eyes will permanently glaze over 😉 Nice to have a place like this to chat.

Cherryb0m

janet – i know me too!! i read that about opks somewhere i dont know where, i’ve read so much sutff!! but it made sence to me, especially if you dont have ‘perfect’ cycles.

MYBOOGY80

im cd10 also, gonna bd tonight……..im having o pains…

ASTEROZOUMBAS
    Participant

Hello everyone! I cannot believe this . I finally saw a positive OPK this morning: CD 17!!! I felt really happy. On the other hand, I wonder if ‘O’ing so late on a 27 day cycle makes it harder to implant.

3babiesmom
    Participant

I don’t ever remember having a POAS weakness like I do now..LOL. Has GOT to be everyone else getting their BFPs..

cpalmer

Lil, sorry for takin a bit to answer lol preparin lunch for DD…im 12dpo today and AF is due tomorrow 🙂

xweegeex

res i think ur defo more aware of ur body when TTC, i dont know whether a hpt would have picked up my pg with dd sooner, but i was somewhere between 4-5 weeks pg & it came up straight away with a diggie ‘pregnant’ , i have also heard so many ppl say how it took a lot longer to conceive no 2 so im having to prepare myself for that……..so that i dont get disappointed again lol

yes true…. i actually thought i was prego once, was not trying, went out bought a test, it was a bfn.. about 3 hours later, there was AF… i was like, are you kidding….

@ only….I’m so bloated today, I’m only on CD 15 so I know it’s way too early for signs, but it’s to the point I had to unbutton my pants just to get a little relief!!! Crossing my fingers these are all good signs!!! Good luck to you!

MamaCas31

sanding an SUV! Wow, that’s crafty!

xweegeex

LOL monsta, that really made me laugh hehe!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,391 through 3,405 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.