General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,261 through 34,275 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

morrisoncara

Thanks all…yes I did use OPK last month too and it was positive on the 19th again. Well I guess I will just wait and see! Thanks again:)

Chrissi10990

I was gonna go pick out a fathers day card for my DH but I started thinking the cards are rite by the HPT’s and I swear they have a magnetic force that just pulls me in & then I will end up buying sum for later…yea rite.. & then once I have them them I will go POAS crazy.. ugh… Its like a disease lol

I sure do pray that this is my time! It’s a miracle how women can conceive and ‘grow’ little human beings. I couldn’t imagine what it feels like to have a baby kicking me, in my in sides! I so want to feel that feeling though! My last cycle was 27 days, it’s usually 28 days.

Donna1981

brit good luck to you x babydust and got my fingers crossed for you hunnie xxx NO AF AF AF XX

boyOboy

5dpo today, 2 days on progesterone. I’m not going to stress anymore about if I really ovulated or not, in 9 days I’ll know yes or no. Good luck to everyone.

Amy011
    Participant

hahahahaha! C I had that song come straight into my head too!! Just this deep voice in my head and motown music kicked in! She probably loves it!

hopelives

@wishing….evap. lines don’t go away, i wish you lots of luck

biziemom
    Participant

sarah-good luck and hope its a surprise=======> trying- if it is a BFN month for you that means i get to chat longer with ya!!!!

RyanNeveMum

Welcome MrsRoberts GL on your TTC journey hope its a short one.

thebigtomato

Night, sarah!

RockerChick

Please please please help me ladies. i really need the help. i tested today with first morning urine, with internet cheapies and right away seen the faintest line possible right away. and took 2 more and the same thing. only can be seen near the light though. i posted pics need opinions if its a bfp or an evap. which it might very well be an evap. but like i said the line showed up wayyyyyy before 10 mins, even before 5.

Nerdy

she said she has to wait for results but she thinks chemical pregnancy. i really hope u end up being pregnant tho, I dont know why ppl who really want a baby have the hardest time conceiving anf those who dont even keep them get preg right away.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Don’t trust results after ten minutes could be evaporation line, test again in a couple of days.

mummakristy

WANTING i hope you are ok hun if you need a talk we are all here hun oxoxoxox

MilliesMummy

9 DPO – SUper faint BFP on 10 miU and quite dark OPK but not positive. How about you?

Viewing 15 posts - 34,261 through 34,275 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.