General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,466 through 3,480 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

chrissy0423

I’m in the 3 month baby forum, will be in 4 month in about a week. I don’t know why, but I like to look back. I guess a big part of me would love to be pregnant again, but I am trying to hold off a bit… not easy!

Tpsmann

Hi crazy…I need a big bottle of Port

not sure ashysmm1, but im feeling the same way… almost like AF is gonna show early… i hope not though… Baby dust to you…

dedebaby

Congrats Weegee! so happy for you. Merry xmas

cpalmer

aww bless him 🙂

xweegeex

hey baby7! GL for this cycle, i hope u catch the egg 🙂

Amy011
    Participant

Firsttimer- I’d be pissed off too… but congrats on your BFP!!!!!! Whoooop! I have till monday and then I have my TWW!!!! Yay!!! I am so excited!! and I haven’t even BD when I am suppose to yet! LMAO. I’m quite clearly mad! SEMPER- I forgot to mention that my friends wife is preggo with Twins and my boss came into work saying that his friend had a baby this morning!!!!!! So everyone else is preggo or has a baby except me!

xweegeex

GL for wen u test only, defo sounding very promising for u this cycle!

cpalmer

looks good arlz, nice temp rise!

xweegeex

OMG lains, post a pic NOW! OMG OMG OMG! congrats girl!!! i say take another test asap! iv been taking tests left right & centre & have not even been using fmu, so i would test NOW! lol

hey ladies i maybe awol awhile as my phone got dropped in a pictcher of iced tea and im not sure how long it will take to air out…ugh i need a hm computer so bad! Ill check in later and see if it ll work.. Till then toodles..

brandyleigh
    Participant

Kim are you going to do that again out what are you doing now

So still no AF, and no preg symptoms… just wish she would hurry up and get here so that i can plan my next month of BD…. blah…

texxasmama4

home sick today. I wish it was because I was throwing up or something I could link to being prego! I have really bad allergies and have fighting them all week. I guess I just gave up and called in! At least I can check this site throughout the day and see how you ladies are doing. 10 more days until I test… 🙂

DiandClover

Yorkie – lol, I’m here, popping in and out this morning!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,466 through 3,480 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.