General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,876 through 34,890 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Charmed – there are many things you can do. You can take your basal temp, take OPK (ovulation predictor kits), check your CM! Best of luck to you! You can google alot of it and there will be lots of info!

southstar

Eeyore 2 make u feel better Amanda missed a dose of soy 2 and just got her bfp! N i heard it makes those ‘normal’ ovulaters o earlier…idk

krissieh

thanks for answering my Q girls πŸ™‚ cd 6 can’t wait to ‘o’ waiting your poor friend πŸ™ i’ve been thinking about her, i hope she recovers as best she can quickly and has another healthy preg soon x

AMANDA
    Participant

arctic, positive opk? or hpt?

babedci
    Participant

Congrats Gen and to any other BFP’s that I may have missed! Boo to any BFN and AF! As for me CD2 and in sooooo much pain πŸ™ My bf was complaining about having sore legs and hips… told him I would gladly take those over having AF he said he doubted it would any better. Dont you ladies wish you just hand over AF to men just for one cycle just so you can be like ‘see it is horrible!!’ I know we would probably get more sympathy! lol

sarahl

ya, i just called the nurse, and she said it is possible to find out that you are 2 weeks pregnant. So i guess if thats the case, it would be right, i’m just lost and still dont understand. lol. werid. i just hope my other ultrasound on the 25th says some good news, please let me be in your prayers! πŸ™‚

Azh2011
    Participant

4 days late and BFN

Dsquared83

Has anyone ever taken Midrin? My doc perscribed it for me for my headaches.

krissieh

absolutely!!!! i dont really get lines in tests until af is late!!! defo go get a frer πŸ™‚

Well I am leaving for the day! Thanks for keeping me entertained today!! I will talk to you all tomorrow! Lots of stick baby dust for everyone!!

MamaLiz3

My blessings to all We are tryingbut i did get my results from my blood test it was negative I thought this was it because I got 2bfp and 1 bfn kinda hurt and confused so glad for this site I’m so happy feel like I gained a whole bunch of new girlfriends. .. baby dust to all

Good Morning Ladies!!

babedci
    Participant

Hey Ladies!! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. We have been so busy getting thibgs done around the house… work wise and Christmas preparations πŸ™‚ I have also been sick over the past week… not sure what this bug is but ugh… so tired and constant belly discomfort πŸ™ With all of this we have only BD’ed like 3 times this month!! I am pretty sure we missed that egg but I guess you never know… there could have been a stubborn swimmer πŸ™‚ I guess I will just have to wait and see! Also, after AF showed up last month I kept my test and after a few days there was a second line… I am thinking a Chemical? Congrats to the BFO’s!!! So happy for all you lovely ladies! xo Sorry to any BFN’s or AF’s πŸ™ And thanks to the ladies sent me messages… nice to see them after not being on here after a hard week… πŸ™‚

starburst7987 – The only thing I found that worked with my MS was to go back to sleep!! LOL

Damnkat

katmoma- where are you? I am waiting lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 34,876 through 34,890 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.