General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 34,891 through 34,905 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

tahli – im my 3rd round of clomid. it makes me feel REALLY BLOATED (i hate it) and i cant sleep very well. also this time around i have been getting super hot flashes.

FarisMama

well i had my appt with the OB/GYN surgeon today to try to get mirena removed and of course it was a big ol fail 🙁 after many painful pokings and proddings I was sent home with nothing but pain and disappointment ugh! Next step: hysteroscopy. He will give me pain meds, dilate my cervix, and use a camera and some kind of tool to remove…pray it works! I just want tostart TTC! wish you ladies all hte best 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Another bfn. Im on cd27 . If my cycle is the same as last month then im a day late.

BabyLoveJenn

Thanks Mrs.. I guess we’ll have to give it a shot. I’m just so sick of missing the egg and having to wait another entire cycle.. so not BDing everyday is hard to wrap my head around. It makes total sense, letting the sperm ‘stock up’ and mature.. so maybe this will be the month… just still hard for me to break our habitually everyday BD routine around O time. I just want my BFP already!

southstar

Chart on my page. =)

dmmarinewife

Vonne how long have ur cycles been? Another way to tell is by taking ur basal body temp?its a little less expensive. But if u buy the opk’s I would recommend getting them from amazon. Wondfo is a reliable brand . You can get about a 50+ pack and 10-20 pack of home preg tests for about 10-15$. If u have a 28 day cycle- start using the opks around cd14- ( usually a woman’s second half of her cycle- meaning after ovulation called the luteal phase is generally around 14 days- give or take depending on how long or short ur cycle is. Don’t take the opks with fmu- wait til about mid day- I would take mine around 11 and again at 4-5 pm and a positive opk would come up around 7 pm… As for the clomid I’m not familiar with depo. I would check with ur ob.

amandajwolfe
    Participant

im only on CD16.. i don’t even think i could feel like this but i just feel pregnant, and with this cramping nonstop like AF, and lower backaches

vonne0311

TT6.. I been reading up on provera, and i read so far that any woman that got pregnant from taking provera was also taking clomid too. did u do that? or was u able to get pregnant from just the provera and ovulating on your own??? this is why i hate meds. and google..LOL

cpalmer

quiet, def dont hide it from him and trust me i dont think u would be able to lol i was goin thru some serious changes with my first pregnancy

515baby
    Participant

Congrats needaboy =) Happy & Healthy 9 months for you!! Hopefully you have 2 baby boys in there ;).. As for me not much to report I’m currently on cd 28 and my AF is due in 4 days.. I will be testing Christmas Day. Fx! Fx! Fx! Sticky baby dust to all of us ****

luvababe
    Participant

sooo…..lol

Lulu99

Hi everyone!! I’m back from vacation!!! Ovulated yesterday so (since we want to try for a boy), had sex yesterday twice and this morning once. Let’s wait and see!! =) Now comes the LONG wait. How is everyone doing?? Any new bfp?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hmm im not sure, do you ovulate? Sometimes it just takes longer for some people and others are lucky to get pregnant straight away, like the luckys ones who’s miss 1 pill and fall pregnant .

Trying4No2

I was using the cheapies for and got pos and neg with the same..however i havent used the digital yet, mabey i should, what do you think lilygrace?…what about the Clear blue should i use that?…so scared i will get yet another BFN!!!

Cherryb0m

is anyone going to be testing with me in about 2 weeks???

Viewing 15 posts - 34,891 through 34,905 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.