General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 35,821 through 35,835 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Ok so my OPK strip at around noon was perfectly purple test line and control line matched and then I took one again at 4 and now there is a light purple line and a dark control line which means I wouldnt be fertile. Im so confused now…

Amber242
    Participant

sarah- i’m fine, jsut want to know either way! thanks for the info!!!

Cherryb0m

sarah – oh congrats girl!!!

Amber242
    Participant

ballerinagirl – yay, we’re in it to win it this month 🙂 Mrs- CONGRATS man o man a lot of BFP this month, so happy for you all!

Cherryb0m

hi gator! hi diane!

turtlefur

LOL jojo! I showed him our ‘green light’ on my fertilityfriend chart tracker last night….poor chap had no choice….no pressure there right? at this point I care not about his performance pressures, I mean…it’s not like I’m looking for a rapturous orgasm…all he has to do is sit back & allow me to help him reach his…agreed…WHAT PRESSURE??? hehe

boyOboy

Michaelanthonysmom – Seems like you’ll need to wait a couple days and test again. But with the ladies around here it has been a common occurence. I say a line is a line but to make sure poas again.

turtlefur

hopefully i’ll be joining in a week or two

tiffyy

ok so am i suppos eto bd a week before my period?

Finally got a photo up of my gorgeous BFP!!!!

boyOboy

Monday 20th sounds good. I wll do my best to hold out 10 more days.

turtlefur

Tryingfor1…all you need is sexy undies and high heels…your DH will drop his briefcase at the door… everything crossed for you & sweetbaby & MrsBuck (except the legs of course)…LOL polly positive panties…love it!…wendy you’re so funny! Suzm…yes i’m actually an Intensive Care RN, so i gotta think waaaaay back to nursing school for all this OB stuff. But did some great brushing up in the fertilityfriend.com lessons. The nerd that i am blogged them on my page for reference LOL; MomtoAbi…wish i had better ‘early childhood’ knowlege…my DD is the winner of ‘strong-willed’ award…that’s why i waited so long to have another, bc she’s finally starting to mellow a tad at 3 & a half. Thanks A-TTC! *blushing*

ArcticArlz
    Participant

I’m such a dork too with symptoms, just googled ‘5 dpo cramps’ and I know what I’m going to find before I even see the results haha, just lots of TTC women with the same concerns! Waiting sucks.

beebee16

It’s almost 4 weeks since my last AF and I’ve started to feel pregnant but was convinced it was all in the mind as AF isn’t due for another couple of days. So I did a test to put my mind at rest and got a BFP!! I am in shock, that has happened so quickly!! X

Congrates janes and tiffy. Jane dont feel bad i took a test wednesday and it was very very faint then ii tested again on friday andn it was dark and showed in less then a minute. Keeping my fingers crossed for u !!

Viewing 15 posts - 35,821 through 35,835 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.