General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 35,851 through 35,865 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tiffyy

d-gosh we’ve been dying to talk to u. how are u doing?

brandyleigh
    Participant

congrats to the new bfp’s happy healthy nine months to all!!!!!!

two2love

oh n i’m ‘lilysmumma’ just changed my name lol

brandyleigh
    Participant

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!! I have posted a pic of my ff chart also if anyone wants to take a peek.

kathy=^^=

i think im on CD35 but my AF has been all over the place since i BF. but i did the night weaning and got what i thought was a regular period and well i used 5 opks this month and never got a positive… well just for fun i did an opk this morning and i look down and it was very positive!!!! since i thought it was going to be another neg. i dumped out my pee befor i even got the results. this was done with FMU. so should i try to pee again and do a preg test today or wait and do one tomarrow with FMU?

RyanNeveMum

@ Damnkat I’m glad you’ll see a doc about getting clomid, if it comes to it, and not get it on line.

tiffyy

c, sometimes it depends on the month too. if u’re born in january or february, you could be something else. cuz our new year is not january 1

lexijamieand

@abi- i think you’re doing great, so sorry you’re upset, fx you still caught your egg.
    @ballarina- Thank you that gives me hope, everything I read about symptoms so early basically said you’re crazy, or it’s impossible.
    @mileys- I think you still have reason to hope some tests are less sensitive, I always keep hoping till af arrives. maybe try a different test in the morning. hope you get a bfp and no af

DTPhillips

mjharbinson I took clomid on days 2 to 6 and it worked for me 1st time after ttc for over 12 mths. I am 12 wks p today.

dardar

Well I got a smiley face positive OPK last night around 9 and another positive at 12:15 today. so when do you ladies think I should ovulate? later today or tomorrow. DH and I bd this morning and plan to tomorrow and Sunday just to be sure we’ve covered all bases, lol

cpalmer

3 days ago! the day before my temp dip which is lookin more and more like implantation….

Duffy
    Participant

Sorry last comment didn’t work as iam on my phone will leave you a message on your page next time i am on my computer

cpalmer

i wana know too but im not lookin forward to bfn 🙁

tickle

Suppermama your cervix is open when you can fit the tip of your finger in it when its closed it just feels like a slit

tiffyy

owens, are they cheaper there? mine are $6 for 21

Viewing 15 posts - 35,851 through 35,865 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.