General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 36,001 through 36,015 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mfbrown

can’t say 100% until it does more but it seems like it so far.

Kathleen112

Thank you ladies!! It isn’t worth testing early and frankly it doesn’t mean anything. I didn’t follow my own advice and tested last Monday and it was negative…today it was positive! I let my impatience get the better of me and was disappointed for no reason. I hope to see you ALL on the weeklies very very soon!!!!

Mommyof2boys

congrats to all the bfps!!!

loraclacey

@amanda: I’ve always had to throw them in my mouth, at the back of my throat, float them in water and swallow that way. Lol I take a whole mess of vitamins daily though, so I’m pretty used to it by now!

smashley89

congrats on the bfp ladies.. sunflower u have good patients … im only cd 15 and i couldnt help myself i had to test..4hi my name is ashlee and im a testaholic… lol on the 28th of may ill test i have such a great [email protected] hopefully u can get in and get an ultrasound soon so u can get confirmation and enjoy your pregnancy .. turtlefur..still gigle atthe name lol sorry bout bfn dont give up just yet 🙂 JUST REMEMBER LADIES ITS NOT OVER TILL THE RED LADY SINGS LMAO

alliegirl
    Participant

pics on my profile they are labeled by dpo can anyone take a look at the 10 dpo pics and tell me if you see anything? also jsut got approved for our apartment! so exited!

excitedmummy

thnx girls x

Thanks lil pigz! I am so nervous and excited at the same time. But I don’t have any signs of anything but I didn’t have any with my son.

christilynn

thanks Amy and TBT…

TaraLynnnn

Momfromcanada – it could be because your urine was too diluted. When I do mine I eat lunch and go pee then don’t drink anything for 2 hours!! Try that!! Could be that you already ovulated too! But try the two hour no drinking trick!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

TWO2LOVE, we only live in a little country town so there’s only 1 day care for 28kms haha im sure you’ll find a good one, maybe google it to see what the top day cares in melb are? MIN both 13dpo :s 🙂 . I am feeling symptoms but with my body god know if there real or just something else . Im not ganna test for awhile I think haha I found one ebay opks and hpt and a salivia microscope that’s ment to detect ovulation! Wish I had a computer was only $9 ended yesterday

alohamom3
    Participant

Clickinmum you are not alone on crying when af shows up I did that last month and I’m sure I will be doing that when I test for the last time on the 1st. plus will not be able to try next month due to that fact my honey has been away working for over a month. he few me to him so we wouldn’t miss this month but I can’t go next month. We really wanted a chance at a Dec baby.

Amy011
    Participant

seans- thank you it means a lot.

loraclacey

I think I’m the only one who would actually like a visit from AF soon. lol

mfbrown

I have a weird story. So last night I was like I SO wish I had another test and even like scrounged around the house looking for one really bad. Like even a used one just in hopes something wasn’t used up on it lol. (it was pathetic lol) and I just randomly decided to pee in cup. So then I check the like pouch that my bulk ordering of tests came in from last month when I ordered a lot of opks and preggo tests…. and randomly like there was 1 left in there that I never touched? Like what is going on! So of course I hurry and dip the cheapie and totally knew what was coming my way. But joke on me its a faint positive!?! (A verrrry faint positive) Today is CD10 (and as you know I’d gotten af at 10 dpo) I of course made hubby bring home more because I know I am losing my mind :0P It has to be a mistake! :0P

Viewing 15 posts - 36,001 through 36,015 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.