General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 36,016 through 36,030 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

Good luck britphlps

Midwest

TTTOURFIRST – Good luck and Best WIshes today!!

terriann20

I no November I’m gutted that I’m still here but I will get a sticky bfp one day I hope my friend who is 7 weeks preg has asked me to be god mummy to her bean after she was trying for bby for 2 years xx

AnnaplusJose
    Participant

an as i thought the brown stuff went away actully it came bak with a quater sized stain in my painty liner
    no flow nothing barly enough .
    is it implanattion bleeding?

Dsquared83

praying4healthybaby….My best friend had an abortion and now currently pregnant, so I doubt it has something to do with the abortion

faybebaby

hi happy, wierd i know i had a similar thing my auntie had a dream i was pregnant(noone knew we were ttc) and that month i found out i was…. freaky!!
    so wishful thinking is good stuff! x

MOMIIB

Thanks ladies!!!
    GL Rachie83!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebiH

Lilpa-smommy2008, the first day of your cycle is considered the first show of red blood. I was the same, always had brown spotting for a few days first.

Duffy
    Participant

Congrats kirkir! Oh sounds very positive rachie83! Good luck!

xweegeex

good luck nicole & lots of babydust to you! so sorry for your loss, but your right to say to try & think positively 🙂

morgana83

lovinlivin – I use the strips too but I only had 3 left this month (I decided to be more relaxed about the whole thing after what happened last month so I didn’t get any more). So I didn’t use them as much as before, I just waited until I had EWCM and then did the opks just to confirm, I didn’t get a really strong one but they were getting stronger and the last one was pretty much pos so I know within a few days when I ovulated. It was definitely at least 7 days later though.
    Hopefully the same will happen to you and you’ll get a bfp this cycle too 🙂

MrsMiller

Well I am talking every cycle but I have never taken OPK’s or any of this stuff so I am just starting to figure out my cycle.

hazleyedmom

Herecomesno2- good luck, sending baby dust your way! Keshni- are your cycles always above average in the CD40ish club? if they are, taking your bbt will help determine when it is you O. Also, id schedule an apt to take a blood pregnancy test. And Lauram- I know exactly how you feel! I’m on CD23 and everything I feel I SWEAR are pg symptoms! Mild cramping, lower back ache, headaches, very tired, and yesterday my boobs felt heavier & sore! Pure evil if its my body playing tricks!

DiandClover

If you see your BBT dropping at the end of your 2WW, chances are AF is on the way. That is why I like BBT, it ‘warns’ me if a BFN is coming… softens the blow. Because you don’t know for sure what your pre ovulation temps were, or what they were after ovulation, knowing if your temps are now dropping or holding steady is hard to say. I see you had faint lines on a test again, so pregnancy is entirely possible – hang in there, and keep us posted on your morning temps. 🙂

britphlps

I mentioned I have been trying for almost Two and a half years.

Viewing 15 posts - 36,016 through 36,030 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.