General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 36,631 through 36,645 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tzsfam

So I took a pregnancy test..and neg! If my blood test comes back neg then its a for sure thing..im not prego! But its okay. My husband and I are going to start TRYING in January. I even started making him take vitamins!! ha

DiandClover

Cantry – one of the ladies here last week had what she thought was her period, and ended up pregnant. Did you take a test? Whenever anyone has an irregular period, I always suggest to take a HPT just in case the bleeding was related to implantation. Some bleed more than others. I spotted for three days with Sebastian. Good luck!

berrynice

i cant tina, he is away tonight 🙁 but i did bd lastnight, monday and sunday morning! lets hope the little buggers have survived!!

mommydiana

So sorry kittenoo7!!!

SarahD

Kristin- It sucks. With my next baby I am getting out, and I am an officer. So although I worked really hard to get there, my children are much more important and need at least one of their parents to always be there.

mommymachine

Welcome Back Only! Hope everything is ok now.

Good morning/afternoon ladies!!!

yea definetly test again! Wishing you darker lines:)

SarahD

I thought I would O’d today, but I think I did on Sunday. blah… my body has not become regular yet, since my daughters birth that is. I have only had 3 periods, and she will be 1 in 17 days.

07babe
    Participant

I think I am Going to test on sunday!

Ashley, I’m so happy for you! I wonder when they will put your due date since your LMP was so long ago. I think I’m almost as excited as you, hun.

DiandClover

Where are you in your cycle MrsL? Ovulation spottingis common, and is prime time to BD! Good luck!

i tested a couple days ago to make time past by, of course it was Negative but i think it will show a small line tomorrow or monday..Thanks!

IrishEyes

Thanks Midwest – me too and congrats to jennifer!! Good luck all those waiting on bfp’s .

babynheaven

and now do you have any symptoms?

Viewing 15 posts - 36,631 through 36,645 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.