General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 37,396 through 37,410 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

ohh yeah rite i forgot lol

Lisa

@Mileysmommy08- Why will you stop TTC for a whole year if you don’t catch the egg next month?

goaliegirl

hey guys sorry if this is tmi, but hubby and I were bding the other day, but OMG it hurt. I had lowere abdo pain. It felt like he was hitting something. Have any of you guys experienced this or is it just me?

Dree2010

GUD LUCK DARDAR 🙂

cpalmer

thanks ababylove 🙂 my luck AF will arrive after i buy the test and before i take it lol

Just a quick update, did a hpt today and once again a BFN 🙁 think DH is more gutted than me this time! Oh well still a chance hey!

biziemom
    Participant

chica- that sux

Mommy2AnL
    Participant

Hi ladies! Seems like I’ve missed a lot in the couple of days I wasn’t able to be on…so sorry to hear AF came for you Operation…I was 4 days late when mine showed…so depressing…and mommytoabi…good luck tomorrow with the doc! Currently sitting at CD 9 and my ‘fertile’ days are set to start Tuesday…got the hubby 100% on board with TTC this month but I’m so nervous it’s not gonna happen. I wish I could just relax and ‘let it be’ but my nerves are just killing me! Good luck and baby dust too all…much love to all you ladies at every stage of the game!

Yvonneshope

dpo 8 and constipated, loss of appetite. CM is different then last time during the luteal phase, but then I am sick too, but I felt that before I got sick.

brandyleigh
    Participant

Alicia- LOL yeah its the same here by the end of O week I am ready to just lay in bed and watch tv.

cpalmer

ok thanks 🙂 good to knowi wish all the luck i can muster 🙂 i have good faith u will have children hun!!

brandyleigh
    Participant

Alicia- progestrone is what helps keep your uterus lining thick after ovulation so that you wil be able to implant. Mine is low so I take progesterone suppositories to keep it up.

nununoodle

Sho, I’m CD 13

brandyleigh
    Participant

Damnkat I hope we get to move out of here everyone is great here but we need to get to the other side if now we are going to be lifers here!! But i am not very hopeful this month I know that we did what we needed to do we got three out of the six days with one of days being the actual day that i ovulated but I am sure that isn’t good enough for anyone it probally would be though and that is what sucks for me. But anyway I will check in with you tomorrow at the party and see how many bfps there are there has to alteast be some! I will be 12 dpo but only on cd 29 and i don’t know how long this cycle will be since i ovulated early.

cpalmer

aw, two2, i know how u feel…i hate that distant cr*p :/

Viewing 15 posts - 37,396 through 37,410 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.