General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 37,621 through 37,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Hey Rainbow- sorry you are right it is afternoon- I am really tired today. Pochantas- where are you from in South Africa?

sherry49

cd9 —The opening day of my OPK season is here. LOL.. Last sip of anything til at least noon. And no more trips to the bathroom for at least that amount of time. I FEEL PARCHED ALREADY. lol . Awwww SMILE, it IS funny what we put ourselves thru…. Pray I get my positive so I don’t have to do it again tomorrow or the next day. PLEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAASE! This is worse than the 2ww for me. 😀

debih…the only thing I can think of is that the test came back with 5 miu of HCG. This is the amount we can carry without being considered pregnant, thus they would say it’s negative. Now you have tested almost 4 days later and enough HCG has built up (it doubles every day I think) to show on an HPT. I would go get another blood test next week to make sure. Let the doc know you got a bfp on an HPT. Good luck!

JLea

Thanks, Diane. They have asked for any follow up blood work, but I guess there is only today and Monday between the appointment so maybe that why.

ChristineSC

Sorry hope2bepregsoon- don’t give up yet. 8dpo is very early. Baby dust to you and everyone else!

Midwest

I’ve been taking the vitamin B for a good full month now, so I’m hoping that does something. Sorry if tmi, but AF was very heavy for me this last time, but on the other hand only lasted for 2 days. I had some spotting the other days, but that was it. On a good note, I didn’t spot 4-5 days before AF this time. Sometimes I feel like I’m trading one complaint for another. By the way, if your period is shorter one cycle, do you ovulate earlier, or still the same?

RainbowRach

Hello lovely ladies!!! I am going to be testing in about 10 hours!! I will be on CD27/30. Do you think an EPT might work? I am excited about testing, which is probably not a great idea as if I get a BFN I will be a bit upset, but there is always next month. On a good note, I am going back to where I used to live tomorrow morning thru to Sunday afternoon to spend time with friends so I wont think about TTC x x I am just still happy from the miscarriage test results earlier ‘I AM NORMAL’, nothing can make me down! Rach x

DiandClover

I’ve heard of it Midwest – it works for many women – worth a shot! Look for whatever is cheaper, as long as guaf….something…can’t ever spell it right – is the only ingredient!

So…i have a decision to make, dh booked a family trip november 21-30th, my fertility clinic called today and I can start my meds for ivf November 23rd-December 1st and transfer on the 5th, which means we cancel our holiday (im from Canada-the weather is realllllly crummy here) or I can wait 7 days and do it 7 days behind schedule…I dont know what to do……..what would you do, anyone, please.

Fluffybun

I had a m/c on Jan 27th (2 weeks ago). Haven’t had a period yet but noticed rather stringy CM the last couple of days. My doc says it OK to try again already. Anyone else tried this? The only thing is if I get prego I won’t know how far along I am due to not having a period yet. Any comments would be appreciated!

RainbowRach

Has anyone heard from Trinity? Is she ok?

DiandClover

Sorry about the BFN Samantha – hang in there – no getting down until AF shows! Even if this is a BFN month, keep telling yourself that a sticky BFP is on the way soon.

erms128

LOL!! Blessed & Mommy, thanks for another club to join!! joan–I pray it’s good news.

Jennybean24

Hey this question is for the ladies that have been pregnant before… anyone experience being light headed and dizzy AFTER eating but not getting sick???

RainbowRach

I have got Zitas book, a friend of mine bought it for me, along with a small bottle of fizz and some choc!! I love her!! Zita is very good. She is into natural methods, like changing your diet and acupuncture x

Viewing 15 posts - 37,621 through 37,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.