General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 37,726 through 37,740 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DanetCharles

Advice Needed.. So the BF and I BDed last night and I had light pink spotting afterward and I thought knocked me on my period, so I put on a pad. When I woke up this morning it had turned light brown when I wiped, and I’ve had nothing since this morning… My period is due tomorrow. My breasts are starting to itch now. Any idea if this could be my month? Should I test or wait it out?

LBrels

Speak soon ladies and thanks xx

Well, the cramping has moved mostly to the left side, and my low back is killing me. I feel very wet (sorry if tmi!), and I’m getting a headache. Yesterday and today I’ve fought some nausea off and on. Hope my body isn’t just playing tricks on me!

Midwest

Well, my bbs are sore, but they did that last month and I had a BFN. I’ve also had some ‘spells’ where I was dizzy and a little sick, but that could be from anything. How about you? I’m going to try to wait until Feb. to test. I’m expecting AF on the second too. I’m not so good at the waiting thing though.

sherry49

2b1g.ekd – 12 min. ago.
    ‘Are any of you all tired but extremely restless? ‘————–

The Story of my life. dunno how old you are but.. I am desperately trying to figure out how to stay awake for another hour so i don’t have to be up at three and restless as always…..

Jumana

and DH doesn’t like it when i say am Ovulating we need to BD,,

BrandyD

wow 7 days a week. UGH that would be hard. LadyGodwin~ I know what you mean about AF showing right after you get a negative. That’s what’s keeping me from testing. I hate that let down. I just know AF is right around the corner and she’s gonna jump out and scare me any minute.

hi girls well im 8 days post ovulation and am having some cramping and some weird discharge sorry for tmi hows everyone today any bfps

sherry49

monstamama— don’t worry, you will have a reference point VERY soon. When do expect O? But even after just be consistent and keep checking. I think it took me a month maybe to feel confident in the different phases . 😉

mommy22girls

CONGRATS CLEO!!!!

MrsTranum

Cd10- I am going with the every other day approach until like Cd12 then it’s everyday!!! And maybe even twice a day 🙂 I am so wanting a June bean!

jrsully24

lol. Just wanted to let you know that I kinda laughed about it afterward because I just kept crying.

So i think that i O really early i got a positive Ovulation test the other day and neg today, SO i really hope i cought that egg! I have BD’d almost everyday since i eneded AF and even while i was still on very lightly SO SORRY TMI!!!

LBrels

babysofiad – that is great news.

babybum
    Participant

okay good luck crazymomma hope it’s a nice solid BFP

Viewing 15 posts - 37,726 through 37,740 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.