General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 37,861 through 37,875 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

yorkiepuggle

about to go BD. : )

AshleyY821
    Participant

Thanks sunflower..thats crazy this was our second month ‘trying’ as well…and i know other ladies try for a lot longer..i’m just really emotional about it for some reason..but like dh said whatever happens happens and if something is wrong and i do end up with a chemical than it’s because of something out of my control and we will just continue trying..i hope you get a sticky bfp soon!! i think i will make an appt with the dr just to get peace of mind so i know for sure whats going on.

Im still catching up but I read you blog wanna sorry bout the BFN but a big yay for a step in the right direction

RyanNeveMum

@ monkeymamma that should read around the time I think I ovulated blooming phone when i’m typing the words are so small can’t read what i’ve typed until I post.

MommyStaacy

My boyfriends mom said she got one when she was prego with her (my bf). I got one when I was pregnant with son last yr (that was my first time ever getting one in my life). I noticed one this morning. So I thought I might be pregnant.

linzp1982

Huh I’m curious about this using opk as a pregnancy predictor. What I read is that LH and HcG hormone both increase when pregnant. I never considered that before! Cd25 for me another week yet til my AF typically shows. Fx for you milliemum it’s sounding hopeful

ArcticArlz
    Participant

hmmm,do you have any neocitron? that always puts me to sleep pretty quick. or maybe popping in a boring movie?

MummytoJude

Hopeful – good luck for your testing tomorrow! Keep us posted!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

LOL!!! I will never view my mailman the same way again!!!! 🙂

lisad11784

Katie- can you upload a pic of it? Im sure if you do see 2 lines its a BFP! I would def take another in the morning though!

thebigtomato

I haven’t seen the baby dust fairy, but I think sometimes she’s invisible just to drive us crazy! I did get my first ‘deposit’ of the month last night, so hopefully I’ll get it processed and it will show on my balance. thebigtomato bank is open for business for the month!

katmoma

tutlefur ive been told its kills the sperm hence i why i alwasy leave oral to other tiimes of my cylce, um but seeing your in your 1st month go with it and have some fun hehhe.. dont wana make it to much of a chore just yet.. after 3 yrs i guess ive become a lil to carefull with it all. momytoaiden yeah heard zinc is good for hubys sperm sory i dont know anything more about it just do remember coming across it

Could you ladies please go to my page and give me your info on my BBT chart….. also did any of you have a chart that looked like mine before there BFP, I ask because I’ve never had my temps keep rising the way they are

Damnkat – what’s FRERS??? I’m hoping this is the month too!!! *Sticky baby dust*

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

OH THANKS LADIES!!!!! I SERIOUSLY don’t know what I would do without you!!!!! You guys are the best! 🙂 Well Tiernan has a Dr. appointment to see how much longer he will have to wear his helmet so I will check in in a bit!!! LOVE YOU LADIES TO PIECES!!!!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 37,861 through 37,875 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.