General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 39,646 through 39,660 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Jamie86
    Participant

Chrissy- that’s what I’m hoping for. I had a feeling the spotting I had yesterday was the beginning of AF. I usually spot a little the day before I start.

9monthjoy
    Participant

Evening ladies, @2010Baby, I think some women do Breakout when they are pregnant. I’m not sure if it’s a part of early pregnancy or later though.

o i forgot to mention, last night talking to my dh i asked him if we could go in a couple months to get ‘checked out’ and he said ‘we’ll see’ should i take thatas a no? btw im a critical over thinker so please call me out on it if this is the case hehe

HeatherT1029
    Participant

Congrats Mamacita!! 🙂

Shaym007

Oh also my friend had a miscarriage and got pregnant two weeks later… She’s due in 2 months now

HootOwl

Quick Question – should I take my O date from my first positive OPK (CD 17) or from my last one of that string of positives (CD 19) or the random one I got earlier (CD 22)?

Mizzy1

sher- im sorry you guys are going through all of that….its very unfair for you! maybe it would be good to wait because of all the added stress but I hope you don’t have to wait with ttc for too long 🙁 .As for myself I should get af Tuesday since that’s two weeks after my positive ovulation strips.its been a long stressfull cycle for me…..longest one I have ever have so it really threw me off.hoping the next month everything will be normal again

HootOwl

I have been to the doctors this morning as I have been having heart palpitations. He has decided to run a full blood count and test my thyroid too. I should get the results next Monday (they will be back earlier but it’s the first time I can get back to the surgery). Part of me hopes that everything is fine and another part hopes the find an indication as to what is wrong with my ticker. To cheer myself up, I went shopping lol

Mizzy1

Thanks for checking it out Jamie! Im glad you see it too and that im not going crazy lol.I let out some squeels when I saw it.ill need to check for a more definite line in the next day or two,the excitement will drive me crazy im sure lmao 😉

DiandClover

Well 2010, at least you don’t have that hanging question of ‘am I pregnant or not’ anymore, and I know it was worrying you so soon after the HPV diagnosis. It’s hard to say if you ovulated late, or not at all… that’s the tricky thing with a long cycle when you are not tracking with OPKs or BBT.

GypsyJude

Hi there,
    I am a mum of 2 georgous little boys and DH and I are planning to conceive again in the near future.
    Would love a little girl, so if anyone has any ideas on things that might increase my chances, I’m all ears!
    Nice to be a part of this community and I hope to get to make many friends here.
    ☺

beck23

yeah i am ready for CD 4 too but I am only on CD 2 the first 3 days are the worst for me what about you

sherbaby

Ya today sucked! I would of been in such an amazing mood if I got a bfp today!

ria1224

Welcome Meg, Marchmomma & NewMom, gianna & iwanna!!! You picked the best forum out there! Baby dust to you all.

sherbaby

Thanks bugs! I have been cramping a bit today but I’m just hoping it’s just stretching and growing and what not. I hope ur bfp is a few days away! And feel free to share some of your will power!

Viewing 15 posts - 39,646 through 39,660 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.