General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 39,811 through 39,825 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

jun2103

I am 8 DPO… Wow… I am totally in shock right now! They just called in my prometrium!!! I cant beleive it… Praying all is sticky! I am scared to death! I have lost 4… Cannot lose another… : /

Cherryb0m

bored

xweegeex

So AF is a no show so far….I hope she stays away & todays ‘goo’ was implantation, even though I’m 14 dpo I’m still holding out hope lol

DiandClover

*throws a rope to the ledge where Gator and Avasmom are teetering* Hang on ladies!!!

xweegeex

thanx emma, heres hoping!

punky

how sensitive, rather, not accurate

xweegeex

rylans, its been very very light bleeding, but i would stil say more than spotting & yeh its red – smudgin is prob a good description actually, but i dont think theres any way of gettin away from it, its AF 🙁 & yeh she is a total biatch! lol

I would suggest to take another in a day or two – yes mummy left for the toilet ( HOURS ago lol ) and not returned

chasitiy1

A washer mishap. Well at least he tried???? Sorry that would peev me for sure. He gets dishes.. I get laundry. I am to particular 🙂

How are you today love ?

So at my last dr. appt when she was looking for a reason why my cycles have long she did labs for these things…ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY STAND FOR???
    Albumin
    A/G ratio
    Calcium ( I know that one lol)
    AST
    Alkaline Phosphate
    Bilirubin
    Alt
    Gfr
    Specific gravity
    LH
    Fsh

They were all normal . I think one stands for estrogen and one stand for progesterone but not really sure.

LilMrsK

Love-that’s what ‘m afraid of….and have warned DH about. I’m sure that once I have one child I will want a million more and ASAP.

ohbaby2

Yah to allt he BFP’s-Milliesmummy so harry to hear you got AF. But keep your head up it will happen. I am going to test Sunday as today I am 8DPO and if no luck I am starting clomid when AF arrives.

cpalmer

Thx sarah lol wasnt sure if the spices would bother my tummy! And cleo, yay! Kickboxing is alot of fun, good for u!

AliL
    Participant

mrsbugs- WOW! that is horrible. =(

Viewing 15 posts - 39,811 through 39,825 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.