General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,976 through 3,990 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Loopylou27

44me~ when ya temp your pre ov temps will follow a pattern then there will be a temperture shift after ovulation but in some cases (mostly pregnant) you will get a 2nd temp shift if you have this temp shift for more than 3 days then its what they call a triphasic chart

Amy011
    Participant

1stnoel- I was going to say exactly the same thing as GatorNav- everything does happen for a reason and it’s only after when you look back on it you realise why. I agree with you as well as I am not going to ‘try’ as such I am going to BD when we want to (I was going to say where- but maybe not! lol). I am excited for the day I POAS and it a BFP but it will be right when it happens! Positive Mental Attitude! 🙂 Still that said it’s always hard not to think about it when everywhere I look people are sporting bumps but we’ve just got to keep busy x

xweegeex

mommy2 try not to worry about other ppls reactions & opinions, u only get 1 shot at this life….if ur ready for another baby then thats all u should focus on 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Chrissy – Congrats on your little one!! DH and I just decided last month to start trying for one, I can’t wait to start this journey!

xweegeex

hi crazy! good thanx, 5dpo & have had really sore bbs for like 3 days so im hoping thats a good sign, iv also had twinges in my abdomen & have a bit of a sore lower back so hoping that these are all good signs for an xmas bfp lol how are things with you?

ashysmm1
    Participant

MommyOf3But4ToBe, sticky baby dust to you to

BethQ
    Participant

Congrats Weegee! How wonderful! 😀

1stNOEL
    Participant

way to go sarah, why didn’t you think that could have been the problem in the first place??? lol

alliegirl
    Participant

13DPO today, temp when woke up was 98.5 later today was 99.3 so tired, slept for like 11 hours, gonna take nap soon, just so tired, back ache, boobs sore, moody, cp is higher and softer and completely closed now, more CM, I’m just praying and trying to decide whether to test tonight or in the morning.

talks1nmaths

sarahjblue– If you know how long your cycle usually is, you can usually (within reason) calculate when your body is going to ovulate. It’s typically 14 days before AF is due… so regardless of whether your cycle is 25 days or 30, 14 days before AF you’ll ovulate. Sperm can live in the body for UP TO 72 hours (though most die witin 24 hours), so there’s a window of about 2-3 days when you can feasibly become pregnant each month, providing you and your partner are fertile and healthy. On any given month, if you have sex on the day of ovulation, there’s a 25% chance you’ll actually become pregnant (although I have 2 beautiful children that are the product of first tries!) First Response has an ovulation kit available for about $20, if you’re not entirely sure. Best of luck!

i know i O-ed yesterday but FF isn’t showing it on my chart with the advanced method. should i over ride it or see when they say i O-ed

ArcticArlz
    Participant

C – your second set of directions was great 😀

xweegeex

hopefully u wont have to loopy 😉 maybe ur Od earlier than u thought Lains? didnt think u could get a pos that early, but hey, i suppose anythings possible in this game!

AMANDA
    Participant

ugh girls, i keep wasting $ on tests to get a BFN but i SWEAR i am pregnant just too early, i have the same exact symptoms i had with my dd before i knew i was pregnant with her….. its so frusterating to be sooo exausted and bloated and not get that BFP im looking for.

Damnkat

mommy2aidan- i buy opk’s off ebay. i just bought 40 opk’s and 10 hpt’s for $21. I’m sure in the UK you can get similar off ebay. They are much cheaper than the store bought ones and do the same job, they are just smaller and don’t have the fancy packaging. As for the tummy thing our bodies are all different and react differently to pregnancy, you should not worry about how flat your tummy is, look at that beautiful child you created!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,976 through 3,990 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.