General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 40,111 through 40,125 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

terriann20

Luv2teach when are you testing I’m testing at 14dpo if af hasn’t arrived by then as I only have a 12 day luteal phase and have done for quite a while so will technically be 2 days late if af doesn’t show keeping fingers and toes crossed xxx

Damnkat

toomany- I was kinda happy last month when AF showed up on CD29 after having a 40 day cycle before. Maybe my body is trying to regulate itself. I don’t know if it was the Vitex or just a coincidence.

Amanda42986
    Participant

Seeg, I got my positive on a FRER 6 days ago, took an EPT today and my positive was BARELY visible. My friend sent me a pic of her EPT 3 days after AF was due and hers was quite faint as well. I hate EPT’s! Don’t let them discourage you! I swear by FRER!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

TABS, I know its tmi haha just like white and clear cm like chunks of white well not ‘chunks’ but that’s the best way I can describ it haha

2plus1maybe
    Participant

Lil.pigs – I think I’ve researched pregnancy info so much with my previous pregnancies that I am fully aware that anything is possible. I was one of the fortunate ones that fell pregnant soon after coming off the pills so I know how ‘fertile’ we can be ;)…life is just so expensive these days and tho I would secretly welcome another, hubby is not so keen:(…will have to see if AF will shows up or not…@clickinmum – pls dnt beat urself up, I’ve done that too before my pregnancies…it sucks but ur mind (and body) tends to play tricks on u when u want something bad enough 🙂 anyway, I’m all the way in South Africa…so its nice getting to know ladies all over the world lol…any other SA ladies out there?

shirls

I’m not supposed to test until Wednesday either, but I’m going to try tomorrow morning too.

SEEG

got my positive opk test on thursday night/friday morning. Been having ovulation type of cramping all night tonight on both sides all though I know I def ovulated from the left side this month… why would I still be having bad ovulation pain. opk’s have been negative since saturday!

Damnkat

Loopy- MEN lol!!! They just don’t understand. My DH is feeling a bit the same atm. I am BD’ing everyday atm probably for another week or so, just to be sure. DH says I only want his sperm lol, I just help myself!!! Men are funny creatures, I had this same discussion with Crazyfornumber3(a few months ago), when it is for fun/pleasure they are all up for it, but when it’s for baby, that’s different. They just need to quit whingeing and man up!!!

Duffy
    Participant

After waiting and wanting AF to show up so DH and I can start TTC I now can not wait for her to go!!!! only CD2 here so 3 more days of AF (she is due to finish on Sunday) then the wait for O happens. As i have irregular cycles (thanks PCOS) I really am not sure when I will ovulate this cycle. Last cycle was CD23 the cycle before was around CD40!!! But if I know my body, my cycles should start getting shorter again and then hopefully the Vitex will do the trick in stabalising my cycle (it worked last time!).

Really this whole TTC and pregnancy thing is all about waiting!!!!!! So why am I doing it again to myself??? Because I love my children and I know that my family is not complete….yet…

Seansmom0808

uhhh my DH is totally buggng me today. he always calls me on his lunch at work and im all excited to be hearing from him and all he calls for is to have me check his email or check and see how his stocks are doing then hes like well bye. its like is that the only reason you call me is to check on your stocks or your email. what a jerk. i was all telling him how i love him so much and i miss him and he was totally ignoring him. and what really bothers me is that his boss is totally in love with him. ive even went to see my DH at work b4 and she was literally hanging on him she had her arm on his shoulder right in front of me i wanted to kick her butt. its like when hes at work i dont even exist.

iwantagirl3

Alohamom-remember its not over until af really shows up! I have been feeling symptoms of pregnancy but today I feel symptoms more of ovulation! My cervix feels high and soft..hhmm??

tk2

LC- Thanks- I hate the not knowing. Im going to wait til Friday to check again

iwantagirl3

Terrian- I don’t know how you will make it till Sunday to test! Really hoping its a bfp for you finally! Dsquared3- I feel your frustration! I am having kind of a messed up cycle. .however…I know I ovulated on the26th, 27th ish because I also feel ovulation pains and I can feel my cervix soften. Which would put me on the same days post O like you. I tested Saturday but got a bfn.. fx for answers SOON!

sweetie2320

i got a bfp with my first at dpo 10!! its possible…good luck

lovely37

hi ladies ..i have not been on here in some time– so the doc put me on clomid– super tired all the time ;/ anyone else have experience like this and any success rate?

Viewing 15 posts - 40,111 through 40,125 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.