General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 40,576 through 40,590 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

terriann20

I’m confused I got BFP the other day then bled the following day with cramps and quite heavy then it stopped then bfn n now I’m getting creamy white discharge??

DiandClover

Ay yes, the VIP trial on FF! They do try to suck you in don’t they!

I agree with silvereyes…babyhipkissno2 your on cd 6 and you should ovulate on the 8th of june…you should check out the ovulation predictor as well on this website it will give you an idea of when you should be fertile 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Now my back dor won’t close what the hell is wrong with my car 🙁 nothings going right

Damnkat

Going by LMP I am 5w2d, but I have not had a 28 day cycle in like forever, they are more likely 35+, So I’m figuring maybe 4 weeks. I’ll get the kids ready and go to the shops to get a CB Digi with conception indicator. I have had no symptoms. The two test I did this am were with 2nd and 3rd morning urine and they are definate BFP’s. I’ve just been so used to seeing BFN’s I can’t believe it is finally my turn after 30 months!

DiandClover

Yeah Cool – I think someone might have been playing with the website’s codes again – I’ve sent a message to Laura Ward to look into it.

QUESTION. So this month i didnt chart or find out my ovulation date as we decided to ttc only a couple weeks ago. so can someone explain how to do it right, i have some ovulation tests. so do we bd b4 ouvlation or right on the day? hold off to do it a certain day? and also did anyone follow a chart to try a conceive a boy?! this will be my first month properly charting. new to it. still havent got my AF but had blood spotting today and im 12dpo so im sure ill get my af on time. thanks everyone. hoping for july will be gud for all of us 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

yeah babesbrown just BD every second day so you can do CD 7 ,9 , 11 etc or CD8, 10 , 12 etc it is up to you

So its Sunday 12am here in the UK and Im on CD15 – Monday will be CD16 which calculated the end of my ovulation – I thought my partner would be working away from tomorrow for a couple of weeks ut hes going back working away Tuesday which means we will have done the BD all the way through my ovulation – from the time I came off my AF up until tomorrow. So really really hope this is the month as we have covered all bases, lol. FX. xxx.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Cd 36! Still no af 🙂 can’t wait to get my bloods so I can get some answers 🙂

Justine

I also had mirena taken out.last month, june 22(i THINK) and had a period june 24, normal heavy 4-5 days. I have no clue when I ovulated. July 15-16 had some spotting I thought was AF but only lasted a day and very light. Taken about 40 tests this past week, half negative, half faint positive. a couple more clear positives. I dont even know what to think, but I ‘feel’,pregnant. Also been cramping like AF is coming.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Aw that’s not good seansmum. We don’t have that problem, but my mum gets jelous of my mil and my sil gets jelous of us coz we live close to my mil my mums 2 hours away but tahlias her only grandkid and my sil likes 4 hours away and cracks it coz we see there mum all the time and she rekons tahlia gets spoiled which she doesn’t at all by my mil. I don’t trust her go go and stay there, she’s never watched properly everytime she comes home she’s hurt herself or she’s so filthy or hasn’t had her bum changed for hours, when she was little she went and stay at my mils for the weekend, she came home in the clothes I sent her in! . But my mil rekons she knows everything coz she’s had 5 kids!

LindsayT

LKDream, sorry you’re upset. I think it’s so much harder when ttc takes a while, as it gives you more time to over think things & then you start to wonder whether the timing is right etc. My previous pregnancies have been happy accidents so we’ve just been surprised but happy & we haven’t had the chance to think about it & whether it’s the right time etc, as the decision has already been made for us. When you’re actively ttc for months/years it’s not an easy process & I think it’s easy to then wonder if it’s the right decision. Hopefully if/when you get your BFP it will become a reality & he’ll just be happy. Tough knowing what to do though if you’re not sure what he’s thinking. Have you been trying long? Really hope it was just cold feet & he’ll be back on board really soon.

DiandClover

It was a busy night of posts! Did I miss any end of September BFP’s?

morder

Hello ladies! I’ve been Mia for a while now, didn’t get a chance to get online. Justine that’s great news, gl and hope all turns out as you hope. Nik1981 hope the pink has the same result for you 🙂 trulyblessed2012 how are you not testing?? Ur very strong, I would definitely b poas in secret if dh didn’t want to know lol. Congrats to all the rest of the ladies wit bfp’s, h&h 9months to you all! Boooo for those wit af or bfn and fx for those with 2ww. Lkdream you’ve been on my mind a bit lately, I don’t know why, maybe it’s a good sign, altho I just read your out for this month 🙁
    My story this month – af was 14th aug and I now think I may be in the 2ww but I don’t know because my cycle was sooo long last month I don’t know where I am this month but I reckon I o’d last week at some stage because it was wetter (sorry TMI alert!). I’m goin to hold off as much as I can before testing but I can’t wait to take one already so we’ll see how that goes!!

Viewing 15 posts - 40,576 through 40,590 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.