General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 40,951 through 40,965 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

WendyO1

Amber~my lmp was April 22, and that makes my edd January 28th. Praying that you get your BFP in the next couple of days. I think you are and maybe just o’ed a little later. It’s funny tho, the months I was not prego, I had the most symptoms, and the month I was prego, hardly any symptoms. Our minds really pray tricks on us when we are ttc. Still Amber, I think yours will be pos in the next couple of days.

tiffyy

ashes, i asked my mom…and she said soy products are not good when u’re ttc or infertility…

turtlefur

can anyone catch me up on who’s got a BFP in the last few days?

DiandClover

babylove, I never used one, but I have heard good things about it!

Awww thanx Sara! I know it wil happen sooner or later. :).

Kjudy

thanx for the assistance I will look to it

WendyO1

Congrats Poizin and welcome aboard!!! All aboard the rest of you ladies. Come on there are more seats available. Won’t be the same without all of you! Baby Dust!

Amy011
    Participant

Oh tiffy when I say 14 days before this I mean AF!!

turtlefur

Ugh damkat!!! I’m bumming for you 🙁

ing2foru

Well, if all 4 very faint lines are true BFP, I am due March 21, my sister’s birthday.

boyOboy

Thanks! @turtlefur and Kiki. @And4eva i don’t know how your holding out either, I would’ve been at the 24 hour walgreens picking up a hpt to take in the morning lol. @suzm – that’s great about your nausea, weird to congratulate on but we all know what we’re going for in here.

Cherryb0m

amanda – for real!! i never get EWCM, it was just a tiny bit too. hummm LOL

MrsSmith08

Pink- you would be an awesome peds nurse! School is definitely tough, but with your experience you would probably do well! When u do decide to go bak let me know ill help any way I can! And what I can’t answer I’m sure turtle can for the adult side, lol! Nursing is a very tough proffession (as I’m sure you know) and can always use great people so ill help any way I can!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

boyoboy – you are SOO much stronger than me!!!! There is no way I could carry it around without taking it!! lol!

A2D
    Participant

@turtlefur & @MommytoAbi BOOO to the witch! Keep your chin up, that means it is CD1 of another chance!! 5DPO for me tick-tok-tick-tok. My yeast infection is driving me nuts, I was so aggrivated and energy levels were not great yesterday. I have read that a yeast infection can be a very good sign… (So I wish anyway) My DH has been so supportive. But today I am thankful as I woke up feeling a tiny bit better. Ladies, if things work out, ours may also be a leap year baby. FX for the 29th Feb. How exciting!!! Spreading the baby dust to all & let’s not stop praying! ~*~*~

Viewing 15 posts - 40,951 through 40,965 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.