General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 41,971 through 41,985 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

hopein2010

Hmmm… Now what celebs live near me…LOL…

RyanNeveMum

@ Lisa, if you join the site fertility friend there is a whole world of info on how to track your more fertile periods including using OPKs and stuff very interesting I’m learning a lot about reading my body signs for O’ing.

hopein2010

Dont worry about MOM2, I only have my phone too and I have to click send 2-3 times before it goes through! At least Ive got pretty strong thumbs now! LOL

Don’t think there would be any trying to concieve if there wasn’t oral with my hubby lol. Did it every time when trying for my son and got pregnant first month 🙂

excitedmummy

bbs are feeling heavy today and am really gassy,sorry for tmi.hoep my temps go up and up and up,then a bfp!!!

WendyO1

Turtlefur~I really hope your Memorial Day is memorable. Get that butt on a pillow and those legs up in the air! WOOHOO! Have fun girlie and dont come back until you are walking funny. Happy bd’ing!

nununoodle

Ashes – check this website out about the soy. It gives specific instructions on how to use it and it act like clomid.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html

turtlefur

btw lilpigz…DH said,’That new lube is SLIP-EH-DEE’ !! He loves it LOL!!! just thought you’d like the feedback haha

ababylove
    Participant

thanks diane your always very helpful fair play t ya hopefully it might work for me bfp dust to all you girls

MummytoJude

Big congratulations to SarahJane and Mrs Roberts! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you both!!

oh wow thanks Diane : ) I have an app to book me in for an u/s do you think i will have more bloodwork then ?

Thanks ladies! Haha turtle! LukeMommy I hope you can get together with your DH at that right time soon.

according to the O calendar, today is a fertile day for me and tomorrow is most fertile….is it terrible of me to be pressuring my husband to ‘not prevent’? He is still adamant about using a condom, but I figure if I really tried I could get him to go without. But then I think I would feel guilty….but I would secretly be happy….SHAME!!

turtlefur

MOmtoabi, I’ve started pawing at & fawning over others people’s babies…even strangers…I’m 5dpo & sweating bullets to poas…theres one in my bathroom cabinet & i SWEAR I can hear it calling to me.

boyOboy

March 23rd for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 41,971 through 41,985 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.