General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 42,346 through 42,360 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

fdstripled

No BFP for me this month. Waiting on AF. I am so disgusted.

DiandClover

Tove, still looks like no ovulation – and I have at least two of those cycles a year – just off months. Hang in there – ovulation can still happen late in a cycle!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

too true abou the $store tests

rubes

I didn’t have anything but missed period with DD. Rest of symptoms kicked in after BFP. Although, the day after we had sex (when we concieved Lilia), I was overcome by this intense exhaustion. Like, I couldn’t move. I just sat on the couch, paralyzed. Same thing happened day after we had sex last week, but I’m thinking it’s wishful thinking, as doctor told me that, because my periods are irritatic, it possibly means I’m not yet ovulating, but we can hope that we got lucky, right?? 🙂

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

Hey ladies. Hope your Easter weekend is going well. AF is still here I should have just been getting it today but was almost a week early grrr I’m so tired of the process just to be disappointed. I’m waiting now to get my HSG done but not until the end of June. I am so impatient. I really hope I won’t end up needing it and will get a bfp before then but who knows. Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all!

If anyone is at all interested take a look at my page at my new present from DH (its my profile pic)!!!!! Its super AWESOME!

DiandClover

🙁 Yes, a lot of ups and downs for us TTC’ers these past few weeks… *hug* Cleo

DiandClover

My second job is home health care, and for this particular client, I get to go to sleep, but have a monitor on, so I can hear when he needs to get up for the washroom or wants a drink. I work there from 10:30pm to 8am and usually have to get up about three times a night to assist him. He’s a nice old guy too – very funny, and very polite.

laurajeanjt

cherry………….I am still waiting for DS to get his first and after last night it better be soon!. Hope your DD doesnt have anymore trouble.

mommykeisha

Well AF came today 🙁 so no baby this month!! But im excited that me and my husband can BD some more :)!! I like that part of TTC:)!! But i was bummed when it showed up i was hoping for another baby! Can anyone give me advice on what could help concive?

NewMama14

RYLANS~~babykreisler got a BFP and I think someone else, I forget!

refinnejlee

weegee…it is very possible to ovulate on both sides…that would be so cool! I would LOVE to have twins!

punky

ooooh, I want that!

MrsMiller

CD 16 and still having negative OPK. Maybe I will just O late this month or maybe I am not ovulating at all and thats why I havent gotten pregnant yet? I dont know guess I just wanna see 2 lines somewhere.

LilMrsK

How about another TMI alert? Anyone have changes in bowel frequency once they were pregnant? I’m all over the place right now and it’s annoying me!

Viewing 15 posts - 42,346 through 42,360 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.