General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 42,421 through 42,435 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

brandyleigh
    Participant

Dar ~ have you been on any medicine and do you have any kids already ? We are on our 12th month of ttc with medicine used for the past 6 cycles. It is getting very hard to keep your head up. Good luck to you

beerbelly

Good luck with keeping it secret MummYumYum, I just know that when my times comes I won’t be able to keep the smile off my face! : )

xweegeex

Oh & have had lower back pain today 😉

readyfor3

I am a POAS addict too! I do 2 opk’s a day and today I got a positive and called my hubby at work screaming ‘it’s positive!!!!! In fact I may do another one now…’Hello, my name is Sharon and I am a POAS-aholic’.

LoveMadeUs

Hmmm, so i am wondering if anyone can even see my posts… I have posted on here a good handful of times but no has responded so far… so can anyone see this?

Morena0475

LOL nun. too bad over here in europe there isn’t a dollar tree. I miss the good ole USA at times..

diane you’ll have another one soon so more toys to clean up

Emma31

Crazy, that’s so exciting!!! I know I wouldn’t be able to hold off for 2 days! Can’t wait to hear your results!!

shay29

heather- yes i happen to me i had some implantion bleeding when i wiped also, i started to happen when i was 8 dpo. and i had a dr appt tonight and i saw the sac and very faintly i could see the yolk sac.

MilliesMummy

Oh dear, this is complicated, so should I use the mid cycle bleeding as AF? It wasn’t like an AF though lasted for 7 days and was much heavier. The doctor said to expect AF as usual. :S

Dsquared83

By then I will be between 12 and 14 DPO

MrsT1ckles

HEYMICKEY- i hd a dream that i was told i could never have children, and that all my bits were a complete mess! I woke up and thought it was real….a horrible nightmare. Just hope this never happens!!!!!

*waves hands* C it was the baby dance that Brooke did for you earlier 🙂

TTC5MONTHS

Hi everyone , got BFN at 11 dpo do ye think im out of luck this month ?

Dsquared83

FF says ‘Some cervical fluid after ovulation is possible because the corpus luteum, though its main function is to produce progesterone, produces estrogen in small amounts. This may cause you to see some fertile-looking cervical fluid, even after ovulation.’

heymickey83 ~~ Lets cross our fingers together.

Viewing 15 posts - 42,421 through 42,435 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.