General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 42,856 through 42,870 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

JaguarEyes

I just told DH we’ll be BD-ing (If my body can handle it all those times!!) on 9/6, 9/7, 9/8, 9/9, 9/10, 9/11/ and 9/12! Now, he’s REALLY on board with trying for #2! LOL!! We’ll be starting from the last day of my period and going until 2 days before ovulation since I read that increases your chance for a girl. We already have the best DS ever. I am happy with a healthy baby, but if we can tip the scales toward pink naturally… Have I mentioned I am so excited???!!!

Midwest

I’m doing well, just anixous as I’m sure everyone else is.

Lilmissesmum

newfmom yes very interesting chart I haven’t seen one like it either 🙂 SIONAINNE I haven’t been in that situation, I would probably test tomorrow if I were you and then wait 2 to 3 more days after tomorrow to test again, good luck 🙂

fdstripled

I love the whole Baby Dance thing. I’f it were only that simple.

lilpigz

2ww came and went, AF showed up right on schedule. Guess that’s a good thing, atleast AF is still at a predictable 27-28 days, rather than a screwed up 31+. Still hoping for a Fall BFP and another spring baby:-)

Jumana

Thnx babys .. this was my first month using the fertility monitor

AliL
    Participant

I tested positive with DS at 32 days after LMP and the day before I was peeing often and was super tired that night. I actually started crying and DH asked what was wrong. I said ‘I’m tired.’ He says ‘You re crying because you are tired?’ I’m like ‘I’m really, REALLY tired! *sniff, sniff*’ LOL

Dsquared83

I found out its a staffing company….I’m looking for a new job

Well I wouldnt say new-its a new post-it was actually how we announced our pregnancy to our family-we put it on my truck before we had a big party at our house (then removed it until the babies were actually born)

punky

question ladies…how do you count how many DPO you are? Do you wait till you get the +OPK and then count the day after as 1DPO, or is it the day after that? Or can you only figure it out by doing BBT?

rubes

So, I don’t know when I ovulate. How do I check that out?? I can’t afford to buy OPKs for every day for a month. Lol.

DiandClover

I test on the 13th (friday OooOooOoo – lol)

Lilmissesmum

sorry mommykeisha about af 🙂

Ducky27

Donna – do your prenatals make you ahve vivid dreams? I find I don’t get a good night’s sleep bc my mind is going a mile a minute with these weird dreams since I started taking them..I’m taking Jameison prenatals

BethQ
    Participant

AF due the 30th. Not even gonna test unless she doesn’t show. So defeated this month!

Viewing 15 posts - 42,856 through 42,870 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.