General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 43,141 through 43,155 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

aww ladies i feel ur pain!! sav has been gettin up at night too :/ she just plays and says dada for an hour or so lol and of course he never gets up, but last nite i dont blame him cuz he worked until 11pm

MOMIIB

No need to test on Saturday, the evil b!+$’ arrived this morning with a vengeance ;( uber painful and heavy. The only good thing is that maybe my cycles are trying to regulate from short 21 day cyles to longer, better luetal phase cycles. Good luck to everyone testing, I hope the witch stays away=)

DiandClover

dlee, with OPKs, you want to see the test line as dark as, or darker than the control line. Once you get to that point, you want to BD, BD, BD!! For the rest of the week, at least every other day. YOu should ovulate within 48 hours of the first positive OPK. Good luck! I have more info about OPKs on my website (links on my page) also, peeonastick.com is a great resource!

Damnkat

Just went to the supermarket to buy a CB Digi- you wouldn’t believe it after the little timer thing was flashing, NOTHING! A completely blank screen. Well, I went back to the shops and bought a 2 pack of CB Digis, a FRER and used yet another IC and they are all BFP’s even with midday urine. The CB Digi says 2-3, so I’m 4-5 weeks. Last page of my photos, if you want to look.

AMK1984
    Participant

lilmeh – on CD 15 when you got your first positive you probably caught your LH surge on its way up, the next day at its peak and then the 2nd day on its way down. I usually get positive OPK’s 2 or 3 days in a row as well. They generally tell you that you will ovulate 12-36 hrs after you get a positve OPK, so if you catch it on the way up you will most likely ovulate 36 hrs later. If you catch it on the way down you will most likely ovulate within 12 hrs.

Andy20
    Participant

Well its a Bfn for me 🙁 now to see if af rears her ugly head tomorrow. Holly, you can get symptoms after implantation which can happen as early as 5dpo so it is definately possible! Good luck, I hope you get a bfp!
    Mandy, holding off sex can damage the sperm so its better for him to ejaculate every 2-3 days. I would also recommend bd before and during ovulation to keep a supply of sperm in there ready for ‘o’ time. hope this helps 🙂

DiandClover

Almost 10pm, and time for me to hit the hay! Wow, bedtime comes earlier and earlier the older I get 😉

ANNA1001
    Participant

Are there any ladies from south africa? I need help, has any one of you used the Clicks early detection hpt? I tested for the fun of it on Sunday and well there is a very faint seacond line but like i said af is not due till the weekend. the line is not gray but blue. I’m not sure what to think. Has anyone have tis before, this early and whats the changes of it being a evap line?

DiandClover

TTC is an emotional roller coaster!! It’s like every feeling and emotion gets magnified x 100! At least you know you have ‘surging hormones’ and that is a good thing for baby making!! 🙂

Ashley32
    Participant

Yay girls!! So happy for the bfps!! So excited for u!

Seansmom0808

Thanks, I Know While My DH Is At Work I Will Prolly Go Get One Tomorrow 🙂 It Will Be Like The Best Day Of My Life If I Get A BFP. My DH And I Have Been Trying For About 3 Months Now And Its Getting Old Doing The BD Every Day Lol.

MOMIIB

Welcome ladies! Hope you all get your bfp soon! CD 4 and the bding starts now lol!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

We wanna move to cairns!

Justine

Congrats nik!!

mfbrown

she should start contributing to that pee on a stick site lol

Viewing 15 posts - 43,141 through 43,155 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.